Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Came across a cheater

some footage would be good.

did they delete their post?

also

THEYRE A WITCH! BURN THEM!

I was very confused, like is this a suggestion?

i suggest WE BURN THE WITCH!

and yes, someone had posted saying there was a cheater. they said tbey had footage but they were too lazy to post it.

Lol probably just got owned XD

Nah I explained myself, posted footage when it was requested and the mods delete my post. I just spent another 20 mins explaining my reasoning behind why the player was cheating, posted the footage and once again deleted so yeah. If I'm breaking any rules why not just tell me instead of constantly deleting my posts like a child when I'm trying to let you know of a bug/cheat in your game (isn't that what betas are for?), might as well just delete the thread. Mods running this forum as well as the devs can patch bugs lol.
    Last edited by Ace; 08-16-2015 at 06:02 AM.
    PSN: AaronBanks1

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Nah I explained myself, posted footage when it was requested and the mods delete my post. I just spent another 20 mins explaining my reasoning behind why the player was cheating, posted the footage and once again deleted so yeah. If I'm breaking any rules why not just tell me instead of constantly deleting my posts like a child when I'm trying to let you know of a bug/cheat in your game (isn't that what betas are for?), might as well just delete the thread. Mods running this forum as well as the devs can patch bugs lol.
    This is the General Discussion forum. Have you tried the Bug Reports forum?

Pretty sure threads about bugs have gotten a lot of attention on general discussion, like the elbow pads and plunderball spawn glitch.
    PSN: AaronBanks1

What exactly happened, can you describe it for us?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast