Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is hex?!?!?!?!?

What is hex?!?!?!?!?

What is hex?!?!?!?!?

I believe Hex is a status affect inflicted on enemies. Such as stun, poison, or any debuff. For example if an ability says stun for one second, and you have hex +10%, your stun will last 1.1 seconds.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.

MICHH has about the closest thing that the community can figure out. there is currently no direct confirmation on Hex from the devs however so anyones guess is as good i think lol. it does appear to make stuns longer, though thats kind of tricky to directly test.

This is what hex is.

Message an administrator and this is the answer i got for Hex

Hi! Hex Generally refers to an ability that reduces the damage output of the target. Usually the ability does damage as well, occasionally with damage over time.

Hope that helps! Great question!

am i the only one who still thinks thats kind of vague? i guess i was hoping for examples. i and really that doesnt help us as (currently) no champ reduces another champs attack and only a few do damage over time. i can however say Hex (if this is its intended purpose) does NOT effect Nexi's Rending Claw skill.

EDIT: it does effect length of DoT, not the damage per tick. it alwo effects debuff inflicted's length of time.
    Last edited by SirFizzyWo; 08-18-2015 at 06:33 PM.

What i got from it was that it would reduce the damage of Damage over Time abiltys. The ablity will tick but it will tick for less.

well i can definately tell you it does not decrease tick damage or increase it. at least it hasnt for my Nexi. whether its supposed to or not is a different story lol

I believe it increases the time a debuff has. I haven't tested this. Though you could watch nexi life drain, I think it's called it has a debuff in it. You have to get the bowling workout, which is broken though I think most know, to increase the dmg out put of the dot. Hex only does the time inwhich it is up. Rook probably becomes more annoying than khan with he stacked

I actually did a few tests with Ace on this a few days ago. The +10% hex duration increased the duration of my 3 second movement debuff (L2.. can't recall name at the moment) by about half a second. I used a stopwatch and I could be completely wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure it did have an effect on the duration of the debuff. I can re-do some of the tests and record it if people are interested in video evidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast