Thread: Suggestion: allow switching between different equip load-outs

Suggestion: allow switching between different equip load-outs

As the title says so we can for example load the items used for aoe or items used for single target fights that way our fighters would be much more versatile. Plus we will have a lot ,ore options when making teams and strategizing for different fights.

I would say three load outs is fine.

Shouldn't be that hard to implement since everything is already in game.

Thanks

Jooje I could see why you would want this, as would I. The only problem i see with this... is that it would make things too easy. Three load outs could cover the basis of probably half the fighters

Well two load outs is the minimum. We have been limited after patch this helps. So many times I had to put the tablet down because the fighter I had was not good for the fight ahead but if I could equip it differently I could continue.

It brings in more game time and that equals to more profit since ppl will have to start farming for their additional load outs items.

Though it seems small, things are never as simple as they seem. But this is an interesting idea. You also have lots of other fighters available... surely one of them could do the job with this hypothetical other load out? And when would you want to make your choice? Any time you need to change UI or add menus, there's going to be lots of questions.

I still think this could potentially be an option for PvE modes like World Event or Raids. But could be even more interesting in some new type of tag-team Arena match. Most likely it won't happen soon, but we'll keep it in mind!

All you say is true but also consider this, it just opens up a whole new dimension imagine being able to play your fighter in a new way, let's admit it , it gets super boring going thru the same sequence with your fighter every time. I would love to be able to play my fighter differently with a different load out.

Oh snap how I did not think of this before . Dan it just blows my mind when I think of it and makes me want to have the multiple load outs right now.

You introduced the new exclusive items from raids and they have cool stats vs different group of mobs how cool would it be if I could use say hell kite with mob specific items in different fights. Just switch equip the vs bot items and bam you're set for robot uprising and so on. And when raid is over you will switch back to your general purpose equip.

Btw we need to have anti beast and anti dragon items etc as well.

You made the cool new items , they never can beg enough for a multiple load out .
    Last edited by Jooje; 08-17-2015 at 02:41 AM.