Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rook "God mode" Breaking the game..

Quote Originally Posted by SirFizzyWo View Post
    i have to agree with lowering her duration as well. unfortunately that poses a big problem. rooks key feature is her passive that allows her abilities to cooldown faster. ive seen a eook reset her cooldowns on one rotation of skills. wiyh this being a possibility, that means that even reducing the duration to 5 seconds would still be too long as she could rotate back to the res buff within that time frame.

i dont think reducing the duration will fix anything, but unfortunately 13igTyme is also right, rdducing her res buff by a number just decreases her survivability which makes make her not nearly as playable in a team situation. nobody wants to babysit a defense based champ.

i dont think theres an easy answer here guys....
    It isn't possible or effective to reset your cool downs on a single rotation. She has three skills, so the most a cool down can be lowered is by is two. Even with cool down buffs that just isn't possible plus the rock wall is very situational. And if you did spam it you might be causing more harm to your team than good. Plus if your stacking cool down on Rook you are wasting other skills and If I remember correctly the coffee 3 perk lowers everything bowling ball gives.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAries View Post
    Id also like to note that her stun says one second but lasts three. The clould lingers for 3 seconds so over all makes the stun last three seconds regardless
    Mine last one second. You might have been playing with people who maxed out Hex duration.

@13igTyme
    definately possible and without spam. dont believe me? ask Jason Rob about it, ive watched him do it. Not sure what his loadout was, i just know he did it and very quickly. definately less than 5.

@DemonicAries
    i assume its a full hex loadout or something, but even then it should only be 2 seconds max. could be wrong on this as it could be 3 procs over 3 seconds, if so then that needs to be fixed so that it only procs once. however, i dont think ive ever ben stunned for more than 2 sec.
    Last edited by SirFizzyWo; 08-18-2015 at 08:11 AM.

@13igTyme
    definately possible and without spam. dont believe me? ask Jason Rob about it, ive watched him do it. Not sure what his loadout was, i just know he did it and very quickly. definately less than 5.

@DemonicAries
    i assume its a full hex loadout or something, but even then it should only be 2 seconds max. could be wrong on this as it could be 3 procs over 3 seconds, if so then that needs to be fixed so that it only procs once. however, i dont think ive ever ben stunned for more than 2 sec.
    Lowering an 8 second cool down to 5 is not reseting the cool down. Reseting would be the ability to cast teleport every second until your our of energy. And that just isn't possible. Nor in most situations is it even effective, even at 5 seconds. And if he's stacking cool down, he's going about took all wrong.

@13igTyme
    well i dont know, maybe im wrong, but hes pretty high on the annihilation leaderboard, i mean hes not number 1, but hes up there, so i guess hes doing something right....

i will also state that her skills cooldown after each skill use. dark bolt, wall, dark bolt, teleport i believe is the rotation. again, youd have to ask him
    Last edited by SirFizzyWo; 08-18-2015 at 05:59 PM.

@13igTyme
    well i dont know, maybe im wrong, but hes pretty high on the annihilation leaderboard, i mean hes not number 1, but hes up there, so i guess hes doing something right....

i will also state that her skills cooldown after each skill use. dark bolt, wall, dark bolt, teleport i believe is the rotation. again, youd have to ask him
    A skill only lowers it by one second. Dark bolt wouldn't be ready the second time, unless he maxed out coffee 3. I believe it's on a 4 or 5 second cool down and even with max coffee it would then be 2 or 3 seconds. Which is good but with -100% skill damage it would hit like a wet noodle. As for annihilation, I've only played it three times, for the daily, and last time I checked, a week ago, I was rank 50-60. So honestly not a lot of people play annihilation or conquest. A person could be top 10 on the leaderboard in an afternoon.

@13igTyme
    im not trying to be argumentative here, but top 10 in an afternoon? you might wanna double check that leadboard lol. thats not gonna happen. you might move up a nice chunk, but thats a huge exageration. i stopped playing for two days and moved from 18 into 37. people are active there, and play ALOT. catching up to top 10 is an actual feat.

as for the rook thing, ill get bravesire to come by this post. i dont know how he was doing it, it was my best guesses, but I CAN ASSURE YOU he was doing it. maybe im wrong, ill talk to him in a bit and see. if im wrong i will apologise.

Sir is right. Top 50 yeh easy for conquest getting harder by the day though. Atm I'm just waiting for others to play again and I'll start playing it again. Kinda sad no one play conquest imo, one of the hardest to win with just one or 2 op Champs like annihilation or plunderball

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123