Thread: Suggestion : fatalities

Suggestion : fatalities

Since you guys are so good with 3d models and fluid animations why not add fatalities to give it what it really deserves.

Fatalities would be an added effect on death animation which you could define a criteria for it to trigger like when an attack is greater than a set % of the enemies hp and that attack also kills the enemy .

For physical attacks when that criteria happens you can have a dismemberment animation or if it's too much work add like an obliteration animation where the enemy would just get disintegrated and explodes to bits.

For non physical attacks you can add burned skin to the enemy corresponding to the dmg they took lava skin for fire. Black skin with streaks of light blue for electrical/magical etc. and then Add a lingering smoke rising from the nme corpse to top it off.
    Last edited by Jooje; 08-17-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Yes! Technos.

Oh I think I need to make it clear that in my hypothetical fatality trigger scenario the percentage of hp that the attack needs to be greater than (and also be a killing blow) in order to trigger fatality is calculated from the total hp of the fighter Not the reminder of hp that fighter has.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooje View Post
    Since you guys are so good with 3d models and fluid animations why not add fatalities to give it what it really deserves.

Fatalities would be an added effect on death animation which you could define a criteria for it to trigger like when an attack is greater than a set % of the enemies hp and that attack also kills the enemy .

For physical attacks when that criteria happens you can have a dismemberment animation or if it's too much work add like an obliteration animation where the enemy would just get disintegrated and explodes to bits.

For non physical attacks you can add burned skin to the enemy corresponding to the dmg they took lava skin for fire. Black skin with streaks of light blue for electrical/magical etc. and then Add a lingering smoke rising from the nme corpse to top it off.
    It is a cool idea but it probably wont happen to be honest.