Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something needs to be done about the ball holders in plunderball.

Quote Originally Posted by Wettip View Post
    Come to conquest. I have no competition. Plus you can't hold or do **** to make the game last longer
    Oh I do play conquest, the only thing is, when I get tired of team-mates who probably wear helmets and lick windows, I switch modes.

@Wettip
    i believe LoL actually does have a conquest mode. its been a while so i could be wrong. also i HIGHLY doubt that these game modes will be leaving. like, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFizzyWo View Post
    @Wettip
    i believe LoL actually does have a conquest mode. its been a while so i could be wrong. also i HIGHLY doubt that these game modes will be leaving. like, ever.
    Yep it's called Dominion. Circular map with 5 capture points and a "jungle area" in the middle with buffs but no neutral creeps. Minions do spawn on this game mode, but they don't play as much of a role since you gain fast passive gold and you will be busy fighting for capture points all game.
    PSN: AaronBanks1

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Yep it's called Dominion. Circular map with 5 capture points and a "jungle area" in the middle with buffs but no neutral creeps. Minions do spawn on this game mode, but they don't play as much of a role since you gain fast passive gold and you will be busy fighting for capture points all game.
    I'll have to look into those thank yall

A very very simple fix is to make your resistances go down 10% for every 30 seconds you hold the ball. It means you can't hide forever because the ball makes you weaker and weaker.

World of Warcraft used a system like this in their capture the flag game type

They would be perfect imo. Though apparently they still need to fix people getting to the spawn with it. Being able to be one hit ain't so bad if no one can hit you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12