Thread: Khan

Khan

Khan needs to be debuffed in all the games I've lost he was the main reason his speed makes him almost impossible to catch and kill and with a full team of them its impossible to win a game in any of the game modes. Also he's a defense character why does he have healing,He's just an over powered character. His powers just makes the game really unfair for any team that is going up against him that dont have a player playing as him on there team. I love the game but everytime i lose its always because of khan.

Speed drain ****s on Khan and even punishes his teammates when he uses it poorly. Khan is a good pick but once you get to level 30 and got some good workouts and badges he's more of just a nuisance then anything. Kinda like a mosquito bite, annoying but you can just brush it off.
    PSN: AaronBanks1

Ace is right. Tbh rook has teleport that also stuns and a range ability you don't have to aim that sends out 2 bolts that do 300 dmg each on just a basic rook. Nexi can heal 400 per enemy as a basic nexi and once bowling is fix omg nexi will be even more op. Plus her passive make her basic attack faster and heal you. And like ace said speed drain, now as soon as khan does that speed and I get a hit it's over, he's stun locked until one of us dies