Thread: Can i have a darkstone please

Can i have a darkstone please

I saw on the global chat that kizstudios was giving out darkstones and would like one if possible please

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMedics View Post
    I saw on the global chat that kizstudios was giving out darkstones and would like one if possible please
    no you cannot

just messing with you ghost. if you want a dark stone, you shall have it

The Dark Stone is unlocked the first time you defeat King Dragon in Campaign Mission 6-9.

The item was released in the 1.33 update (July 10), and any player who had previously defeated King Dragon prior to that update will be unable unlock the Dark Stone item. Those players can message gamesupport@kizstudios.com (or post your info here) to have the Dark Stone added to their account. We will verify your progression and add the item if you meet the qualifications.

No player can acquire more than 1 Dark Stone, and according to my records GhostMedics, you have already defeated King Dragon and have a Dark Stone already! So thanks for playing!

May I have 1 pretty pretty please!?!

Okay, Ginslice aka Lumpkin, you have indeed triumphed over the villainous King Dragon. The Dark Stone has been added to your account.

I just checked my inventory & barracks. I do not have the Dark Stone. My support id: 90124