Thread: Coins

Coins

I think coins should be awarded based on how well u do,also i think the sould be some kind of refund system in the game because man do workouts and badges cost alot
    Last edited by NewMoonJoe; 08-21-2015 at 01:01 AM.

Lol yeh would like the rewards based on effort but not until there are more people and less bots. As for the badges, they do need to lower the price of them after you buy it once or something. I messed up and hit X on the 16k cosmetic snow badge and had to play with it for a few games to buy back my bubbles

Hello there! This is actually a thing though currently this system is not working as intended. This system if called highlights. Te reason why the workouts/badges cost as much as they do is because everything in the game, besides one skin per champ, can be bought with coins and the devs have to make money some how. If it was too much easier to get coins, no one would be tempted to buy coin packs/boosts and the game would not be self sufficient. Also if one looks at other MOBA games such as league of legends, the amount it takes to buy and max a champs training on here is much lower than league.

I would agree with you emom but after playing and using double coin I find it not worth it. It's such a small amount even doubled it's not worth real money lol