Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About ninjette.

About ninjette.

I honestly feel she is a bit too weak in her base no upgrades form. She dies way too quickly, it's almost like you are forced to stealth and spam your skills and hope you kill the person otherwise you are dead.

I'm not really sure what can be done other than maybe up her health and damage resistance by a small amount. I mean hell I main Kilowatt and he wasn't even this squishy at the start.

A high risk, high reward character is good, but even a glass cannon doesn't shatter instantly.

i would like to point out that her automatic crit from stealth is currently not working which is decreasing her overall effectiveness in battle.

i think she is a character that is meant to not only run girded, but counter girded as well, and will be most effective as a skirmisher/ganker rather than being tossed into team fights.

also she excels at chasing down ball carriers, as well as last hitting wounded champs.

I noticed the crit thing and thought maybe the passive description was just messed up. Also she may be a bit more viable in plunderball even if it is just chasing, but in conquest currently, she isn't viable until she has upgrades and even then, I have filled out her endurance tree with tier 2 upgrades as I could afford that, 3 resistance, 2 health. She's still a ball of squish.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowxros View Post
    She's still a ball of squish.
    As SirFizz mentioned, Girded will help a lot with that. Though, it should be noted that girded is weak to Machinegun when you use girded to "ignore" your low resistance stats. And as many players run machine gun, you can be taken out quick if not careful.

I agree that her base stats don't facilitate her standing her own in the middle of 2-3 enemies. But with a base 10% critical chance, the great stealth skill, and the amazing passive trait that guarantees crit, what do you expect? I think that any less squishy, and we would be nearing unbalanced.

Besides, kiz needs you to need coins. And If you're squishy, you'll need coins.

Her passive, doesn't work as it says, it doesn't give guaranteed crit, it's currently glitched, it doesn't work. Also you are right kiz needs you to need coins the only problem is, being too squishy is very bad as it makes people not want to try the new character when everyone is running around decked out and you die instantly.

This thread threw me for a loop. I had to log on to see how many new characters they added. I was disappointed.

Her passive, doesn't work as it says, it doesn't give guaranteed crit, it's currently glitched, it doesn't work. Also you are right kiz needs you to need coins the only problem is, being too squishy is very bad as it makes people not want to try the new character when everyone is running around decked out and you die instantly.
    Earn money on a decked out character then spend it on a new one.

i will also add that she is an "expert" tier champ. in this case "expert" probably means you have played enough that when you get her you have the coins to upgrade her.

gotta say, that i have her endurance workouts bought+girded and cosmetics bought+bubbles, i was surviving pretty well. saving up now to get her strength workouts and badge, but until they fix her passive shes pretty unplayable.

unplayable in the sense that you have to work too hard to get kills. survivability is fine i think. let me know if you need help figuring out what workouts she needs. me and emomiime talked pretty extensively about her this morning.

EDIT: as a heads up, her 600 damage skill actually does 198 three times (for a total of 594, not 600), but even more interestingly, if the target has 0% defense (or any defense that would still allow for more than 150 TOTAL damage of all three attacks) and girded badge, the damage is reduced to 49 damage per hit.

i. e.
    brutus has 20% damage resistance.
    he gets hit by the 600 damage attack.
    damage is reduced by 20%
    damage is further reduced to total 150
    damage is divided by 3 (the 3 hits from the skill)
    50 damage per hit
    Last edited by SirFizzyWo; 08-21-2015 at 04:53 PM.

I understand that it's glitched. But that alone is not a valid reason to raise her stats. It will be fixed. This is the beta, after all.

And your statement that a squishy base stat character is bad because you die to decked out characters is strange to me. Any base stat character will be stomped by a decked out character. Whether it's a base stat khan or a base stat Ninjette doesn't matter. The end result is generally the same.

Base characters will all seem weak to fully slotted champs. Its a fact. Just because you die to powerful builds when your own build isn't complete, doesn't mean Ninjette needs to be rebalanced.

When you have exhausted every option, and no possible build makes Ninjette a useful Champion is when you can start to talk about making her less squishy.

I'm currently stat-crunching to find some builds that I think will be feasible for her. If you'd like to discuss some ideas for finding her true potential, just let me know.

i agree she doesnt need a buff in base stats, but as her passive is one of her main sources of ganking/assassin power, she is pretty handicapped in her current state.

side note: can we get JUST 1 update that completely works as intended lol?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast