Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About ninjette.

I don't think the "Expert" means you'll have the coin. I think it means you need to have the skill. Rook is the only other expert champ. That's why there are so few people who are even decent with her, let alone good or great.

well, i was kind of half joking about what i defined "expert" as, but also, ninjette seems pretty easy to play compared to champs like Xavilla, Rook, and Leatherhead who actually REQUIRE precise positioning most of the time.

so yeah, i stick with "expert" meaning "expert of gathering coins" lol

Quote Originally Posted by J_MTN View Post
    And your statement that a squishy base stat character is bad because you die to decked out characters is strange to me. Any base stat character will be stomped by a decked out character. Whether it's a base stat khan or a base stat Ninjette doesn't matter. The end result is generally the same.

Base characters will all seem weak to fully slotted champs. Its a fact. Just because you die to powerful builds when your own build isn't complete, doesn't mean Ninjette needs to be rebalanced.

Not true at all, I have Nexi who has no upgrades at all, and I'm able to kill people and not die if I miss a single skill. There is Brutus who I rarely use no upgrades, while he is squishy it's not at the point of "Oh **** I missed my skills I need to run or I die" like it is with Ninjette.

Her base health is only 900 something. I think she has the lowest base health of all the champions if I am correct. Even just upping that to where it is 1000 exactly would help.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowxros View Post
    Not true at all, I have Nexi who has no upgrades at all, and I'm able to kill people and not die if I miss a single skill. There is Brutus who I rarely use no upgrades, while he is squishy it's not at the point of "Oh **** I missed my skills I need to run or I die" like it is with Ninjette.

Her base health is only 900 something. I think she has the lowest base health of all the champions if I am correct. Even just upping that to where it is 1000 exactly would help.
    I just don't think that you're fighting fully slotted, optimized characters if you're able to beat them with an un-upgraded anything. Sure, you may have a good bit of sustain with Nexi. And the players just may not be good. But if you're really able to get consistent positive results against optimized builds without using badges, then way to go. Never spending coin makes things a bit easier.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFizzyWo View Post
    well, i was kind of half joking about what i defined "expert" as, but also, ninjette seems pretty easy to play compared to champs like Xavilla, Rook, and Leatherhead who actually REQUIRE precise positioning most of the time.

so yeah, i stick with "expert" meaning "expert of gathering coins" lol
    But those are just range. She might be easy to aim because she melee, but if she was easy to play then this thread might not have even been made.

Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    But those are just range. She might be easy to aim because she melee, but if she was easy to play then this thread might not have even been made.
    The only reason I made this thread is mainly to get some insight on why her base health is so low. 2 skills and a base attack and you are either dead or on the brink.

She's squishy for a reason. You're not supposed to stay in prolonged fights like you can with nexi or oddi, she's an assassin not a fighter. You stealth in, get your guaranteed crit (if it was working) and 600dmg burst off, and you get out. You don't even have tier 3 endurance workouts yet, of course she's going to be squishy.
    PSN: AaronBanks1

EDIT: Ace has the correct idea about how this champ is intended to run. Shes an assassin, not a tank. most other MOBAs that feature assassin types are usually pretty squishy also.
    END EDIT

well the simplicity of her style is auto crits. the only "expert" play comes in when balancing her workouts/badges.
    do you build higher HP at the cost of HP regen?
    do you counter the HP regen loss with apples and lose melee attack speed?
    how many tier 3 athletic tapes do you run for maximum value?

this is what makes her an" expert" champ is trying to find her best build. yes, shes also squishy, so positioning and timing are important, but with a 15 second stealth (can i just take a sec and say "WOOOOOOOOOOOW") and an auto crit, doing damage with her just isnt a challenge (IMO). no, i think the real challenge comes from taking a champ who is very squishy inately, and molding her into a death dealer. this requires coins and (as you yourself pointed out about upgrade champs vs. base champs) someone who is an expert at earning those coins and buying the upgrades, will beat the unupgraded expert, almost every time.

this is all off topic anyhow so i apologise for that. debating the meaning of an arbitrary difficulty meter is pointless.

as far as Ninjette goes, honestly i dont believe she needs a buff. she needs her passive fixed, and then she will be good to go.
    if you are curious about her maximum HP, i actually do know that number!

5 tier 3 Athletic Tapes equals a total HP of 1861 HP
    Last edited by SirFizzyWo; 08-22-2015 at 04:11 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12