Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crusher

Crusher

Is there any indicator when the Crusher debuff is applied to an enemy? I've been using it for awhile and haven't been able to see one..

im pretty sure there isnt one. definately SHOULD be one though. would be a nice QOL change.

There is an indictation, when you do below 70 Damage a small red Icon is shown beside it I'm pretty sure and I use glitter runner to maximize my damage with it after I apply the effect

Quote Originally Posted by Devante Pangowish View Post
    There is an indictation, when you do below 70 Damage a small red Icon is shown beside it I'm pretty sure and I use glitter runner to maximize my damage with it after I apply the effect
    What champion do you use crusher on?

I used it on my hybrid-support Khan but it's an overall good debuffer for the hard people to kill if you want to trade out machine-gun

Quote Originally Posted by Devante Pangowish View Post
    I used it on my hybrid-support Khan but it's an overall good debuffer for the hard people to kill if you want to trade out machine-gun
    Khan does seem like a decent champ to be running crusher. The only problem is that I think it is better served on a ranged champion, which is why I chose xavilla. Although, the crusher debuff followed up by salvage strike sounds painful. And because it is khan, you can skip girded and run speed drain or heavy suit. Sounds like a pretty decent utility build, IMO.

In my ideal vision of TGT, you would already have a support on your team debuffing enemies, so having crusher on Khan would be a bit inefficient. But TGT is far from ideal atm, so I applaud you for trying a khan that strays from the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by J_MTN View Post
    Khan does seem like a decent champ to be running crusher. The only problem is that I think it is better served on a ranged champion, which is why I chose xavilla. Although, the crusher debuff followed up by salvage strike sounds painful. And because it is khan, you can skip girded and run speed drain or heavy suit. Sounds like a pretty decent utility build, IMO.

In my ideal vision of TGT, you would already have a support on your team debuffing enemies, so having crusher on Khan would be a bit inefficient. But TGT is far from ideal atm, so I applaud you for trying a khan that strays from the pack.
    Why use Xavilla? She's a dps. I'd imagine her basic attack barely does below 75 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    Why use Xavilla? She's a dps. I'd imagine her basic attack barely does below 75 damage.
    True, I had to use two sports drinks to bring her AD down enough. But there are many reasons.

1) I originally thought the splash damage from her basic attack may spread the crusher debuff.
    2) Spamming her lantern strike on an enemy that has been debuffed with crusher is effective.
    3) Her ability Totem Spirit has a nice CC knock back and deals decent damage to debuffed enemies.
    4) Spirit Dance allows me to escape slows.
    5) I wanted a champion that could deal a good amount skill damage(to take advantage of crusher), but still be effective in the support role. Xavilla seemed like a good fit.

If you're asking, why didn't I use ace?

The answer is simple:
    I wanted more damage. Sure, Ace's CC is far superior, but Xavilla just deals more damage with her skills. I think I would run Ace with something other than crusher, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by J_MTN View Post
    True, I had to use two sports drinks to bring her AD down enough. But there are many reasons.

1) I originally thought the splash damage from her basic attack may spread the crusher debuff.
    2) Spamming her lantern strike on an enemy that has been debuffed with crusher is effective.
    3) Her ability Totem Spirit has a nice CC knock back and deals decent damage to debuffed enemies.
    4) Spirit Dance allows me to escape slows.
    5) I wanted a champion that could deal a good amount skill damage(to take advantage of crusher), but still be effective in the support role. Xavilla seemed like a good fit.

If you're asking, why didn't I use ace?

The answer is simple:
    I wanted more damage. Sure, Ace's CC is far superior, but Xavilla just deals more damage with her skills. I think I would run Ace with something other than crusher, anyway.
    With crusher it's not a matter of using a support character is all about how much basic attack damage you deal.

Perhaps I didn't phrase my post well. The idea behind using Crusher on Xavilla is to make her a better support character by giving her a debuff. To augment both her and her team's effectiveness in combat. I have a comprehensive build already made if you'd like more explanation. It's on the TGT wiki at the bottom of Xavilla's champion page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast