Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninjette Shadow Stalker Passive (T's & O's)

Ninjette Shadow Stalker Passive (T's & O's)

so i just tried playing as Ninjette after the newest patch. it appears her Shadow Stalker passive only applies to basic attacks and not her skills.

Question: Is this intended, or is it still bugged for skill damage?

if the answer is yes, this is intended, then i have to say that compared to the other champs (aside from Xavilla who mostly only suffers from a lack of workouts), she is vastly underwhelming. i would ask the developers to consider extending the passive bonus to her skills as well. she has neither the hit points nor armour to last long in team fights, and while one of those can be rectified, the other will be gimped. this leads me to believe Ninjette is intended as an Assassin/Nuker playstyle, but without a crit on her skills, her ability as a Nuker is kind of how you say "womp womp".

im curious if a dev would be so kind as to help explain whether this is intended or not, and maybe give insight as to why she is designed the way she is, so that we (the players) can have a better understanding of how she fits into a team setting, and how the dev team envisioned us playing as her.

Hm. If it is indeed intentional, then I take back what I said about her squishiness being okay. I assumed it also applied to skills as well.

Confirmed via twitter it is only supposed to crit on basic.

https://twitter.com/PlayTGT/status/636625114793156608

Aren't there badges that work on crit. I could see those bing of use, and with her natural 10% chance it's easy to buff that into the 30's or 40's.

well......that is super disappointing. anyways, thanks for the heads up shadow. i dont use twitter or most social media, so i wouldnt have seen this otherwise. kind of disappointing (although, i guess understandable) they post stuff like that on social media rather than their own forums though.

well this brings up the question, are skills intended to be able to crit?

edit: @13igTyme
    there are workouts, but the trade off is movement speed, which in her case means she cant escape if things get hairy. your basically locked into the fight if you dont "kill'em in one hit". something that is certainly not her specialty. not even mentioning, good luck catching them, even with her chain.
    Last edited by SirFizzyWo; 08-26-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFizzyWo View Post
    well......that is super disappointing. anyways, thanks for the heads up shadow. i dont use twitter or most social media, so i wouldnt have seen this otherwise. kind of disappointing (although, i guess understandable) they post stuff like that on social media rather than their own forums though.

well this brings up the question, are skills intended to be able to crit?
    On there own a skill should crit. I could see why they don't want Her skill to always crit out of stealth, 600 damage is a lot for a single hit.

@13igTyme

what im asking is are they intended to though, currently they do, but if she isnt intended to get a skill crit with her crit passive, it makes me wonder if skill crits are something that was ever intended, or if basic attacks were the only thing that was ever meant to crit. if skills are meant to crit, her passive not allowing her to doesnt make alot of sense. if they are, then why is her passive being excluded? high crit builds already crit like one in 3 skill uses, her getting an automatic one on her extremely energy costly skills doesnt seem unfair. would cost a total of 1100 energy just to land one crit, when others are doing it 3 or 4 times for 400 a pop.

600 is not alot when you consider most champs that have high damage res and other champs that do about that same amount of damage, with more sustain. Ace is the first that springs to mind, with stuns, slows, and knockback, while also doing strong damage AND having much more hitpoints. she just doesnt seem as good now. probably get moved to Xavilla tier in the current meta.

edited for clarity. sorry 13igTyme
    Last edited by SirFizzyWo; 08-26-2015 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFizzyWo View Post
    @13igTyme
    not when you consider other champs that do about that same amount of damage, with more sustain. Ace is the first that springs to mind, with stuns, slows, and knockback, while also doing strong damage AND having much more hitpoints. she just doesnt seem as good now. probably get moved to Xavilla tier in the current meta.
    Ace's three skills do 350, 200, and 450 damage, all of which is elemental, which most champs have higher of. Non of is attacks do 600 damage.

EDIT: Only Khan, Kilowatt, and Leatherhead come close with 500 damage. Rook, if only one enemy is in range can do 600, but bolts can't be aimed and if there is more than one person in range it's 300 for two people.
    Last edited by 13igTyme; 08-26-2015 at 07:56 PM.

@13igTyme
    i want to point out that 450 is still close to 600, and in terms of damage res most champs are only 2 to 6% (could be off by a few percent) different in elemental res vs phys res. why we even have two types of res when the numbers are so close is kinda of silly to me. theres only two workouts that effect those numbers, and it effects BOTH numbers in equal amounts. just strange to me. but i digress....

either way, i think you are missing the point. the point is all of those characters have some sort of sustain compared to her, and all also do relatively high damage.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast