Thread: Champion skills stat ****ysis

Lightbulb Champion skills stat ****ysis

I just finished adding all the skill and trait info to the TGT wikia. You no longer have to log in to see what your skills do! Go check it out! (The majority of the wikia is under construction. Please do not make any major edits without consulting Emomiime)

With that, I thought I'd share how much easier having an updated wiki will make champion discussion. Here is a data spreadsheet I put together in about ten minutes using the wiki.

Click Here

Take what you will from it. I am by no means suggesting anything, just presenting what I know to be fact.

Please note: The skills listed are only those that deal either physical or elemental damage. I have calculated the DoTs in the damage totals for skills with DoTs. I did not account for Puggles in Platimus' info, as I am not sure how Skill Effectiveness alters damage, energy cost, etc. For Xavilla's Spirit Dance, I guessed a bit because the exact duration of the skill is unknown to me. The green and red squares represent whether or not a certain stat is favorable in comparison to the average. Example: For damage, green squares indicate damage that is above average. For Energy Cost, Green squares indicate a lower than average energy cost.

If I have forgotten a skill or made a grievous error in my calculations, please let me know.
    Last edited by J_MTN; 08-27-2015 at 08:16 AM.

Ace's scrambler skill is green for damage per energy spent, when the number is much lower than average. It should be red.

EDIT: Also rook shoots out two bolts. Though they can't be aimed, they can either hit two people or just one depending on who is in range.
    Last edited by 13igTyme; 08-26-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    Ace's scrambler skill is green for damage per energy spent, when the number is much lower than average. It should be red.

EDIT: Also rook shoots out two bolts. Though they can't be aimed, they can either hit two people or just one depending on who is in range.
    So, they deal 300 to both people? Would that mean 600 if both hit one person?

EDIT: Never played Rook..
    Last edited by J_MTN; 08-26-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J_MTN View Post
    So, they deal 300 to both people? Would that mean 600 if both hit one person?

EDIT: Never played Rook..
    Yes. But that only in a 1v1. If there are more than one enemy in range, it will never, ever hit the same person. I can't tell you how many times a random enemy came out of nowhere to get in range and take a bolt and ended up saving a team mate.

These stats are considered in 1v1 scenarios with no buffs applied. I will add that to my list of things to correct. Thank You.

Corrected and updated the link.
    Last edited by J_MTN; 08-27-2015 at 08:17 AM.