Thread: u can't kill everyone

u can't kill everyone

OK this is for you folks complaining about khan nix and killw . U have to remember this is a team game if u all choose a character that is a one hit wonder it's no help to your team If u want to win u have to all take into consideration what your going to run with . So build or choose your characters together as a team so u can counter .the games not broken only your choice and egos are.

A team with two khans, two kilowatts, two leatherheads, or any combination of the three. Will not lose when fully Maxed out. Those three are tanks with high dps, and huge support.

Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    A team with two khans, two kilowatts, two leatherheads, or any combination of the three. Will not lose when fully Maxed out. Those three are tanks with high dps, and huge support.
    I think that is a huge generalization. If two teams with optimized builds went at it, two khans, two kilowatts, two leatherheads, would make either team very inefficient in terms of buffs/debuffs. No need for more than one of each.

Stop making basically the same topic with different titles/wording please. :|

Quote Originally Posted by J_MTN View Post
    I think that is a huge generalization. If two teams with optimized builds went at it, two khans, two kilowatts, two leatherheads, would make either team very inefficient in terms of buffs/debuffs. No need for more than one of each.
    2-4 Kilowatt can perms-stun a full enemy team. 2-4 Khans can perma- shield and speed up their team. 2-4 Leatherheads can provide huge mitigation on top of an amazing AOE stun. A Khan, Kilowatt, Leatherhead and fourth person can endlessly shield and stun the other team. Not to mention they all have attacks that deal 500 burst damage with a debuff of sorts attached to it.

By themselves none of those champs are OP. But as a team or if there are more than one then yea. Play a game against 4 Kilowatts then tell me there isn't an issue.

They really just need to nerf the tank damage. sometimes it sucks getting one shotted by khan

Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    2-4 Kilowatt can perms-stun a full enemy team. 2-4 Khans can perma- shield and speed up their team. 2-4 Leatherheads can provide huge mitigation on top of an amazing AOE stun. A Khan, Kilowatt, Leatherhead and fourth person can endlessly shield and stun the other team. Not to mention they all have attacks that deal 500 burst damage with a debuff of sorts attached to it.

By themselves none of those champs are OP. But as a team or if there are more than one then yea. Play a game against 4 Kilowatts then tell me there isn't an issue.
    I'm not saying four kilowatts isn't a problem. I'm saying that having more than one of a certain character on a team is innefficient. Team fights usually don't last very long in this game. I see no need for any more than one character of a type per team because a second khan's spot could be filled with a character that offers a different set of buffs/debuffs.

Personally, I think teams should be limited to one of each character per team.

Quote Originally Posted by J_MTN View Post
    I'm not saying four kilowatts isn't a problem. I'm saying that having more than one of a certain character on a team is innefficient. Team fights usually don't last very long in this game. I see no need for any more than one character of a type per team because a second khan's spot could be filled with a character that offers a different set of buffs/debuffs.

Personally, I think teams should be limited to one of each character per team.
    I think so as well. It would eliminate a lot of BS. But I'd like to add that more than one character isn't inefficient if the buff they use makes the two, or three or four, of them OP.

Anyone ever hear of the badge speed drain. total counter to kahn and his team

Blog Entries
    Agreed. I love speed drain (:
    Last edited by Hash; 10-05-2015 at 11:20 PM. Reason: misspelling