Thread: machinegun needs to get nerfed.

machinegun needs to get nerfed.

so a nexi with machine gun is busted. i first thought she jus got the atk spd bonus once from machinegun then it resets and what not. the fact you can jus hold a button and watch her spd and damg not jus go up but by a very ludicrous amount is not right. yeah i put it on other chars too like brutus, that was fun lol, and its almost the same effect. almost. and with the other chars that are speedy like ninjette its jus broken to pieces. it needs to be nerfed or somethin becuz that stack right now is way too overpowered. alot of matches i have played recently thats usually the deciding factor if not the skill everyone has. amazing skill don't get me wrong but i don't wanna play a game where everyone uses the same thing and matches are just bore-fests that all look and feel the same.

No it does not need to get nerfed. It's the perfect counter against tanky Khans and builds that stack a lot of elbow pads. Ever tried killing a maxed elbow padded out Khan with regular speed basic attacks and skills? It takes forever, literally. Machine is the only badge that can easily handle against tanks. With more people using girded, machine gun will also be needed to counter that.

She is easily defeat-able but you have to have teamwork. Someone(Ace, Kilowatt, or Rook) that can stun her will help a lot because she won't be able to build her machine gun as quickly, then you can just have another person doing damage to her. No character is meant to be challenged if their machine gun is revved up super high. The attack speed buff last 10 seconds, meaning you should WAIT 10 seconds before attacking them.
    Last edited by John Tran; 08-31-2015 at 01:07 PM.

The problem with it on nexi is it ramps up her passive as well, so even if you escape and let MG fall off she will still have face wrecking speed.

Learn the match ups will help as well. As Rook I avoid any decent kilowatt. However, Brutus, Nexi, and Ninjette I go after. Yeah Machine gun is brutal but with wall and stun it's nothing. Try coming at her with Rook Kilowatt or Platimus.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistyCashew View Post
    Learn the match ups will help as well. As Rook I avoid any decent kilowatt. However, Brutus, Nexi, and Ninjette I go after. Yeah Machine gun is brutal but with wall and stun it's nothing. Try coming at her with Rook Kilowatt or Platimus.
    Why do you avoid Kilowatt?

Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    Why do you avoid Kilowatt?
    Lots of CC.

shorten the duration to 5 seconds. give it a 6 second internal cooldown. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by omgoff View Post
    Lots of CC.
    Don't see the issue. If your build is good nothing can counter Rook. I fought every top 25 player and won, except Pikachu because I always play with him. I just don't play nearly as much as he does so I'm only ever around 80-100 on the leaderboard.