Thread: Player skill level

Player skill level

Started playing this game just last night and I feel like I'm playing with bots on ranked. So are there or is the average player really just that bad?

Well quite a few are still bots. They no longer have bot in the name but anything basic and lower case is likely a bot. As for the other players, yea there seem to be a lot of people who just mess about in a game.

Best way to judge if its a bot, outside of playing enough to learn all the names, is when you join in on the charac

Hello there! While playing plunderball, it will be quite uncommon for you to encounter bots, however, with other game modes this isn't the same story. Annihiltation and Conquest don't quite have a huge playerbase at the moment so you will encounter bots quite frequently. But also there are a lot a new players that join the game each a every day so there are times that you will run into very new players as well. Cheers! And welcome to the game man! If you need help with anything feel fr

I'm not even level 30 yet and I carry my team roughly 80% of the time. Most of the newer players don't really understand what's going on.