Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Community Private Matches

  1. #1

    Community Private Matches

    I was wondering if anyone would want to do some private matches every now and then. Matchmaking gets boring with all the bots and players who have no idea what they're doing. Would allow for some more competitve close games, not sure how many people would be up for this. If you are interested just reply with your PSN and maybe we can get some games going soon.
    PSN: AaronBanks1

  2. #2
    I basically stopped playing this game, but I'm in for private matches.

    PSN: L3igTyme

  3. #3
    That's what the tourny was for it was a i saw few new guy teams. But was looking forward to seeing bigtime from Perfect Legends so Nightfall could teabag him lol

  4. #4
    Hello there Ace Emomiime Here! As always, the less present I am on the forums the more present I am behind the scenes (evil grin). Currently I am planning something in your general direction. Stay tuned! Additionally, there are several teams that I have ran in to that are itching to play again. Feel free to contact team Captains to set up some scrims (practice matches)! Hangtime may be one of those captains but for sure Capt_Sno* and Vaticide_Unknown have asked me several times concerning more team play. Thanks and have a good day!
    Last edited by Emomiime; 09-28-2015 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Sorry Sno =P

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Emomiime View Post
    Hello there Ace Emomiime Here! As always, the less present I am on the forums the more present I am behind the scenes (evil grin). Currently I am planning something in your general direction. Stay tuned! Additionally, there are several teams that I have ran in to that are itching to play again. Feel free to contact team Captains to set up some scrims (practice matches)! Hangtime may be one of those captains but for sure Capt_Snow and Vaticide_Unknown have asked me several times concerning more team play. Thanks and have a good day!
    Capt_Sno* lol but yeah my team and I are up for it! As a side note Emomiime if you host another tourney do it on the weekend again if its during the week none of my guys can play XD

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    That's what the tourny was for it was a i saw few new guy teams. But was looking forward to seeing bigtime from Perfect Legends so Nightfall could teabag him lol
    I don't play this POS game anymore. And I barely knew anyone from Nightfall, was only friends with Clutch_GT. I joined the league when I tried to come back to the game a year ago, but it only lasted 10 days before I quit for good.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    I don't play this POS game anymore. And I barely knew anyone from Nightfall, was only friends with Clutch_GT. I joined the league when I tried to come back to the game a year ago, but it only lasted 10 days before I quit for good.
    Clutch was on our team for this tournament i've been playing with him for 5 years. But if they bring back 5v5 we need another for tourny team you down.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    Clutch was on our team for this tournament i've been playing with him for 5 years. But if they bring back 5v5 we need another for tourny team you down.
    Don't know. Depends on when it would be and what I got going on, And the prize. If the prize isn't worth the time, then I don't care. When I played the game I played with some people I knew for 10 years. But we're more accustomed to highly competitive shooters. They were all top 10 but moved on after it got too boring.
    Last edited by 13igTyme; 09-30-2015 at 10:44 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •