Thread: New champ friday

New champ friday

https://m.facebook.com/PlayTGT/photo...pe=1&source=48

Link to the facebook page since the devs dont like to post news to thier own forums.

Thanks! I believe they said that the new champs will be released biweekly.

The stats on the new champ looks to be a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by kzin View Post
    Thanks! I believe they said that the new champs will be released biweekly.

The stats on the new champ looks to be a tank.
    They did mention the biweekly, somewhere on facebook heh.... no news love for us forum dwellers though.

He sounds like a great initiator. Ive got 130k coins rdy to go on testing him out.

Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    Why only one at a time?
    So they can work the kinks out? Such a lame excuse... they said a couple of weeks ago that they had 20+ rdy to launch....

Id rather see a big influx with some bugs over this trickle down we are getting. Its a beta afterall, bugs are expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodnarb_420 View Post
    So they can work the kinks out? Such a lame excuse... they said a couple of weeks ago that they had 20+ rdy to launch....

Id rather see a big influx with some bugs over this trickle down we are getting. Its a beta afterall, bugs are expected.
    This beta has been out for two months now, and they have 20+ characters to test every 2 weeks. That's 10 months. I'm sorry KizStudios, but no one is going to be playing a year long beta. I'd give this game another two months before your left with 5k people tops. Hell your only at 25k right now.

The idea that dragging out new content to keep players around is an old and flawed prospect. I know 10 people I can list off right now of the top of my head that are all on the top of the leaderboard that stopped playing because they are waiting for new champs. However, they aren't going to come back to playing when only one new champ comes out. Also, during that wait, a few huge budget games just came out, and some are preparing Massive DLC's.

With only one champ every two week the games doesn't change. Ninjette was released two weeks ago, and you can play a hour and only see 2-4 total. Now there's a new champ so that would make two new ones, but oh wait, never mind Ninjette is old news now. If you released 5-10 at once the game would feel new as you'd see several new champs at once.

Young developing companies have a lot to learn.

Oh, and don't even get me started on maps or game modes.

The new champion is called Minos in case anyone is wondering it seems that all the champions from "Smashmuck Champions" are all the "new" champions we are getting. I have to say i'm disappointed that we haven't gotten a new champion that's actually new. Like a earlier post I made if you want to know all the Champions that will be released ahead of of time watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl5E66SUdmo >Champions Roster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CytmoqZDvc > Minos the champ this week

I just don't understand why they don't release all the old champs and make new ones this is pretty stupid if you ask me wtf ._.