Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So I worked up my coins to get a new character...

The workout format is fine, easy to get a general idea and plan out what I want to put together. I like that the tiers of the same workout are side by side instead of in the same tier order they are in game.

The badge one is the one that's a little wonky (at least on mobile anyway), but I can still mostly see what's going on. It appears as HUGE text on mobile, which is weird as I've never had a site do that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblades View Post
    The workout format is fine, easy to get a general idea and plan out what I want to put together. I like that the tiers of the same workout are side by side instead of in the same tier order they are in game.

The badge one is the one that's a little wonky (at least on mobile anyway), but I can still mostly see what's going on. It appears as HUGE text on mobile, which is weird as I've never had a site do that lol
    Yeah, that's what I was referring to. It just looks crazy. I mean, it functions fine, just looks funny on your phone lol.

So, as of right this moment I have 2 builds in potential. Unfortunately, bowling doesn't work for the one, so I'm having to use attack (which presents problems on the max health drop, which has to be compensated for, whcih alters the build almost entirely), but I just have to get the coins to finish making it so I can test it.

The funny part is the badges I'm considering using I haven't seen mentioned anywhere which is interesting.

Also, I was thinking of a way to make that crit build, but the only way I can see to make it viable would be to stack crit chance and machine gun >.> but then you're stuck with only 2x damage, since that takes up the offense badge. Though I admit to wanting to see a turtle on machine gun lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblades View Post
    So, as of right this moment I have 2 builds in potential. Unfortunately, bowling doesn't work for the one, so I'm having to use attack (which presents problems on the max health drop, which has to be compensated for, whcih alters the build almost entirely), but I just have to get the coins to finish making it so I can test it.

The funny part is the badges I'm considering using I haven't seen mentioned anywhere which is interesting.

Also, I was thinking of a way to make that crit build, but the only way I can see to make it viable would be to stack crit chance and machine gun >.> but then you're stuck with only 2x damage, since that takes up the offense badge. Though I admit to wanting to see a turtle on machine gun lol
    Yeah, I think it'd be pretty funny to see machinegun on him as well. Might be hard to keep going, though, because he is so slow.

What badges are on your mind? I think Witchcraft would be good on him. That one never gets talked about. I think crusher would be useful. Accelerator would probably be good for your stalling play style. If Refresher affects mobile fortress, then that would be pretty good, too.

EDIT: ****it, you've got me really interested in this build now XD. I'm going to have to buy Leatherhead and test some things. If Refresher works on Mobile Fortress, then running Bruiser would allow you to almost always have your buff active.

How about this, you come up with a theoretical build and i'll do the same. We can compare notes once we feel like we've got something. If I find anything interesting in testing, I'll post back here. Also, if you would like me to test something for you, just let me know. I can do it. I know you're not 30 yet.
    Last edited by J_MTN; 09-07-2015 at 06:09 PM.

Ha-ha! Interested in turtles ftw.

But seriously, I'm thinking of a build that uses energy shield conductor and high energy regen. That's my Attack heavy build, since bowling isnt working right.

The idea behind the build is using high energy, energy regen, and conduction (which I find amazing how much elemental dmg is out there) to prolong your already long life even more. I have the total +/- written down for this build if I can get it equipped. Here's the prototype:

Workouts
    5x T3 Chin-ups
    2x T3 Elbow-Pads
    3x T3 Athletic Tape
    2x T2 Sports Drink
    3x T3 Aromatherapy

Badges
    Energy Shield (Hp under 20%, 50% dmg taken from energy)
    Conduction (Elemental dmg heals energy 100)
    Stay Burst (Enemy KO gives 10% Energy Regen for 10? Seconds)

Weapon
    Turret gun

Total stat changes
    Attack +50%
    Max HP +20%
    HP Regen -30%
    Resistance (both) +30%
    Hex duration -/+ 0%
    Energy Regen +70%
    Crit dmg -30%

And there is the theorictial build thus far. In my head it seems pretty solid, but I got to make it to test it lol. If you got any ideas on it is love to hear them =)

Energy Shield/ Conduction is definitely a cool idea!

I like that you found the T3 Elbow Pad/T2 Sports Drink combo that works so well.
    If I did my math right, your final HP should be about 3,038. 20% of that is 607. If you take 50% of all damage in energy at that point, then it basically will take twice as much damage to kill you. Essentially giving you an extra 607 health. MY logic may be flawed, I'm sleepy.

Sounds solid to me. I think it may work for you. I hope my math is right. I'll post my build idea here once I'm finished and not tired.

edit: Totally did my math wrong! forgot you were using chin-ups! the point is still the same, you get an extra 20% health.
    Last edited by J_MTN; 09-08-2015 at 07:38 AM.

This video may interest you. If you can ignore my voice, then the gameplay in the background may help you out with your build.
    Here's the link

That is pretty interesting. I wonder if I ran refresher, cut the pads for max energy, and either keep the hex or add buff, what that would do for my build...

Well, you'd have to make sure you can keep refresher going, but you'd definitely be able to stop anyone coming at you. The only complaint about my build is the lack of energy, so that extra energy would be great. And Conduction didn't help too much. I think replacing it with Vitality may be more beneficial.

That's kinda funny actually as Machine gun + vitality is actually in that crit build I was thinking of. And yeah, conduction is def more... Limited in use. It DOES make Enemy kilowatts and xavillas your living batteries though. That super dot kilowatt does literally maxes your energy quick lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast