Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So I worked up my coins to get a new character...

Quote Originally Posted by omgoff View Post
    Kilowatt is my main. He's fantastic. I run a mixture of tier 2 & 3 bowling, tier 2 & 3 elbow pads, and tier 2 energy regen. Kilowatt can carry games as well as support his team.

Enjoy playing!
    I'm sure I will. When I first had to do a Kilowatt daily on like my second day playing, I was amazed by the strength of his attacks, and yet still has a helpful healing move for his teammates. Very fun to play as. I'm probably gonna do Kilowatt then maybe Ninjette cause I'd like a crit build on one of my charactors lol We'll see.

Badass Turtle came first though =D

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblades View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZNNOh1izOc

Here's the link to the video I made showing the Mobile Fortress heals. Plus, I showed my Build for you to see =P But yeah.

Also, yeah a good team owns any single person. If not, then they may want to change their tactics. Biggest hurt to my build is ignoring me. Cause if you're not attacking me, my mobile fortress isn't helping me at all XD
    Did u look st khans passive. When he gets hit he heals an ally

Quote Originally Posted by rainwoods69 View Post
    Did u look st khans passive. When he gets hit he heals an ally
    Yes, that's true. However if you watch the whole video, I get heals anytime I use mobile fortress not just when the Khan is around. That's why sometimes I heal 8-14, and others I healed 50. I'm almost positive the 50s were because of the Khan. The others I get all the time when I'm playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblades View Post
    Yes, that's true. However if you watch the whole video, I get heals anytime I use mobile fortress not just when the Khan is around. That's why sometimes I heal 8-14, and others I healed 50. I'm almost positive the 50s were because of the Khan. The others I get all the time when I'm playing.
    The mobile fortress skill heals 50 each time you are hit; regardless of the fact that the skill description does not mention it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345