Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OP, hackers

OP, hackers

I notice most people using KHAN. He so op its crazy. I've just played like 5 minutes ago in a conquest fight. We started and a player name foogone killed everybody.it happen so fast he had 30 kills in the 2-3 mins. Ima try to play against him and record it, but things like that take the fun out the game.. We died before getting of the starting point. He's really no matter what op on the build speed or health or resistance. I know most players run into same problems to of course.

You can counter it with Crusher and Speed Drain, or don't throw yourself at him to continue death machine. Remember it's all about teamwork but it is unfair placing Lv. 30s with lower level people.

These threads are getting old Khan is not OP he is a tank if you nerfed him it would defeat the purpose. It's also been stated many times on how to kill him he isn't invincible the real problem is the matchmaking. Having a level 30 Khan fight level 1 champions is asking to lose we should have that fixed so that you get matched with people equal to your own level or at least close.

Only 3.2% of the people who have played this game have won 25 matches, according to the trophy list. Yea, matchmaking is the bigger issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelidkiller View Post
    he is a tank if you nerfed him it would defeat the purpose.
    Here is the problem. If you played any other game, tank type characters are not supposed to be killing machines. Khan is. Not only can he survive very easily from team fights, he can also kill people very quickly.

Every game I have played, the tank characters are not supposed to kill. They are supposed to be there to absorb the damage. Which Khan does very well, the problem is, Khan can deal as much as he absorbs.

Now I don't play Khan often, but I have a friend who does, he usually has the most kills and dies MAYBE once a game. A TANK does not do that.

The balance of power is messed up on Khan. From the looks of it they didn't know what they wanted him to be. He can tank and be an unstoppable killing force.

Tanks are meant to absorb damage and sacrifice their ability to do damage to make sure their team stays safe. Khan doesn't have to do that. Khan can do both.

I'm in personal opinion that each TYPE of character needs different badges, sure it's work but it will make the game more balanced i the end.

Like I said matchmaking is the problem if you play as a level 1 brutus against a lv30 khan of course you will think that khan has a high damage output. Except he doesn't the level gap and the fact that every other champion is weak as glass is the problem instead of nerfing khan they need to fix the other champions and make a real fair matchmaking system.

I said it in a earlier post but this is how it should be made
    If you matched them by these groups it would make a world of a difference and of course if you just got matched by exact level that's even better
    1-5
    6-10
    11-15
    16-20
    21-25
    26-30

The thing is, not every champion is as weak as glass, except maybe Ninjette, I'm fully convinced she is a very brittle glass that cracks from even the smallest of things.

But the thing is, Khan can stack damage and defense. Which being a tank makes him unstoppable. You are forced to build a certain way and hope to god your team helps you. Which 9 times out of 10 they don't.

If you are forced to alter your build just to counter a Khan, then there is a problem. Because a counter to Khan may make you weak to let's say Nexi.

If we are going to need builds just for specific champs, then we need build pages and the ability to keep badges if we swap them out and not lose them each time.

As a level 30 who mains Kilowatt, I have enough defense stacked and ability damage I can survive a Khan for the most part, the only issue is just because I can survive the fight doesn't mean I'm gonna win the war.

I bet my nexi can hold her own

Quote Originally Posted by Gelidkiller View Post
    ...make a real fair matchmaking system.

I said it in a earlier post but this is how it should be made
    If you matched them by these groups it would make a world of a difference and of course if you just got matched by exact level that's even better
    1-5
    6-10
    11-15
    16-20
    21-25
    26-30
    More reasonable with less programming involved?
    1-10
    11-20
    21-29

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Fuz View Post
    More reasonable with less programming involved?
    1-10
    11-20
    21-29
    Then level 30s would have to wait forever to get into a match.
    PSN: AaronBanks1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast