Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OP, hackers

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Then level 30s would have to wait forever to get into a match.
    Depending on how many people are actually Lv.30 and how powerfull toons are at that level. At least the option to play at the level.

Also keeping in mind that i may be Lv.25 but not have spent any money on any other toon than my main..then look at games like LoL and EotS. Having a toon filter in tournaments. Flashback to probably most players of this game; money is hard to come by and Lv.3 skills cost a lot of coin. So, my main is Rook, she gets filtered. Im stuck S.O.L. with all my playable toons being totally vanilla.

A few things are bound to have to happen, such as:
    -Toon filtering or only allowing 1 toon type per team (i.e. 4v4 Lv.30 Khan teams)
    -Toon specific leveling and/or bracketing

Anyone that complains that khan is not too op suck at every other character. Anyone who thinks khan is "fine" is pure newb trash that doesn't understand how MOBAS work.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Fuz View Post
    Depending on how many people are actually Lv.30 and how powerfull toons are at that level. At least the option to play at the level.

Also keeping in mind that i may be Lv.25 but not have spent any money on any other toon than my main..then look at games like LoL and EotS. Having a toon filter in tournaments. Flashback to probably most players of this game; money is hard to come by and Lv.3 skills cost a lot of coin. So, my main is Rook, she gets filtered. Im stuck S.O.L. with all my playable toons being totally vanilla.

A few things are bound to have to happen, such as:
    -Toon filtering or only allowing 1 toon type per team (i.e. 4v4 Lv.30 Khan teams)
    -Toon specific leveling and/or bracketing
    Considering less than 4% of the player base has more than 25 wins, I really doubt there are enough level 30's to make the game fun. It would be mostly bots or super long queue times.

i'm lv.26 and i've only been playing since last week, not even religiously. ranked #62 all-time for conquest. Its really not hard to level up, i have told my friends countless times with other games some games it is possible to "suck" your way to the top. This game is no different. My W/L ratio is terrible but i know how to play my game-type thus i have a high standing.

Its beta, i dont mind playing against bots for a few days while others level up.

Fact of the matter is, Lv.30 and fully t3 champs are in a league of their own. Read the stat gains of the training and upgrades. They all give +10% something but also take away a large portion of stats. The game is out-of-the-box fantastic. Sure there could be minor % nerfing for a few skills here and there. But overall this game is fairly balanced.

I posted on another thread that i play Rook almost exclusively. Nexi is my bane, so....i avoid champs i know were designed to regulate the ones i play. I've even ran into another Rook that i could only hit for 15-100 and that was hitting me for 300+! haha The game is for the most part fine. Its the "i have to always win or this game is'nt fun" attitude people seen to have.

Why set lvl 30 in its own bracket? The lvl 3 cosmetic perks aren't even that great.

lv30 allows champs to choose from all perks and top tier training. Why not have them in their own bracket? Although standing on my opponents spawn platform and killing them as they spawn may "seem fun," its not. Top tier players are usually dialed in to how they want their champ to operate. So tossing a herd of sheep into a shark-tank seem a little silly don't you think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12