Thread: Bowling Training Workouts

Bowling Training Workouts

So I bought 5 Bowling lv 3 workouts and equipped them on nexi and it doesn't increase the vampire heal or increase the heal on siphon swarm it still remains 400 healing off one person. I thought the bowling lv 3 workouts increase skill damage and healing skills but it still takes away the max energy.
    Last edited by Phridom; 09-12-2015 at 04:43 AM.

Bowling doesn't work on all champs. Not sure if this intentional or not but it would be way too strong on some champs.
    PSN: AaronBanks1

Are they gonna fix this or give people refunds due to lack of knowledge cause it takes awhile to earn 40k coins specially when you only get 1000 or so per win.

Is there a possible way to get a list of toon that this training works on?
    PSN: Teh_Fuz-z

Seems like patch 1.08 fixed some problems I have notice that Nexi's passive (vampire) is still healing for 10 per hit but her siphon swarm has improved now that the bowling workouts were fixed. Shouldn't vampire be healing for more since they been fixed?
    Last edited by Phridom; 09-10-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phridom View Post
    So I bought 5 Bowling lv 3 workouts and equipped them on nexi and it doesn't increase the vampire heal or increase the heal on siphon swarm it still remains 400 healing off one person. I thought the bowling lv 3 workouts increase skill damage and healing skills but it still takes away the max energy.
    Was there a silent patch or something because after I patched to 1.08 this was fixed but a day later it reverted back to doing whats been quote.