Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 1st Ever TGT Community Tournament! Sign Up Today!

Plat alone didnt get my team to second place. Both teams we beat banned him after the first match. If I played my ninjette in boths rounds we still would have made it to second place.

Its also not my responsibility to read every post every day. I hadnt touched the forums or even the game in over a week prior to the tournament.

I only watched a couple of the streams, we had a long wait before our first match and we spent most of that time getting practice in. I didnt see any of the first place teams streams, so I cant comment on anything but our match vs them. As I said before they adapted to my plat in the second round with girded. You had the chance to do that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodnarb_420 View Post
    Plat alone didnt get my team to second place. Both teams we beat banned him after the first match. If I played my ninjette in boths rounds we still would have made it to second place.

Its also not my responsibility to read every post every day. I hadnt touched the forums or even the game in over a week prior to the tournament.

I only watched a couple of the streams, we had a long wait before our first match and we spent most of that time getting practice in. I didnt see any of the first place teams streams, so I cant comment on anything but our match vs them. As I said before they adapted to my plat in the second round with girded. You had the chance to do that as well.
    You did an amazing job with your plat and taught us how to improve. I felt you balanced healing and damage better than i did.

I'm not going to worry about how one BIG STREAMER in this game feels. He was even coaching the another team on how to beat us...SMH

My friends have been playing together in other games competitive for 3 years and what helped us is chemistry and knowledge of other games.
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 09-20-2015 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodnarb_420 View Post
    Every team, except first place team, banned my plat after the first match lol. The first place team adapted and ran girded and continued to ban our kilo.

I honestly didnt know it was bugged out because I run crusher and our nexi was making good use of his resist debuff. And we banned leatherhead a lot.
    That was what they did to my team, banned our kilowatt the entire game. Smh

I wasn't talking to you nobnard I was talking to emo. No it wasn't your responsibility and if you read my entire post you would know I wasn't talking to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bop Barker View Post
    After watching videos of matches and testing stuff out can somebody please explain to me how rainbow blast, restraining bolt, and static blast can get through mobile fortress but fire stomp, stone form 2nd ability, and dark bolts can't get through mobile fortress?.
    Very simple answer that people just don't realize about this game. Only hint i'm giving you game is based off classes NOT character powers.

Hey there Bop! Let me tell you a list of Champions that people have said that are broken. Khan, Kilowatt, Nexi, Leatherhead, Ninjette, Platimus, and Rook. Should I have banned all of these champions because people stated that they were broken? Again, if you really thought that their entire team was built around Platimus, you should've banned his butt all three games... Your negligence not mine. If Fishpaste would have stated that Platimus is broken due to a bug that would have been completely different. I am sorry that you feel the way that you do and like to make many assumptions. My entire intention for this tournament was to help support the community. Many people that I have played with have stated that this game had become boring to them or a grind because they often did not go against many worth opponents. So I created this tournament. Also, as a fellow member of the community shouldn't you have also looked into Platimus? Again I am sorry that you feel hurt by something that was meant for fun and you do not have to participate in anything I do in the future. Which out o curiosity, will you be hosting the next tournament? If not who will? After you have decided to just flat out get furious at the tournament manager, I would not blame anyone for feeling some what unwilling to host a tournament as of now for TGT.

I have been here since the beginning. I played original SMC, I played in the closed beta for TGT, and I continue to play now. I am one of the two big whigs that created the TGT Wikia (J_MTN is the second and is the MVP). Everything I have done has been to help support this community and make it a nice, fun place to be. Sorry this didn't work out for you because of my negligence to ban a Champ that one person called op. Maybe I'll just have an all brutus annihilition tournament that in order to participate you have to have no badges or training. As long as people don't grab the pick up buffs, we should have a good balanced tournament.

"Maybe I'll just have an all brutus annihilition tournament that in order to participate you have to have no badges or training."

Can... Can this be an actual thing

Hi all.

Please keep in mind that this was the first tournament EVER for TGT. We really do place high value on all player opinions and we will be trying to provide an actual in-game framework for managing tournaments more easily and fairly.

Thanks to everyone that organized & participated and thanks again as always for all the input that you are giving us. As we build and design systems, we consult these boards closely.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyToledo View Post
    Hi all.

Please keep in mind that this was the first tournament EVER for TGT. We really do place high value on all player opinions and we will be trying to provide an actual in-game framework for managing tournaments more easily and fairly.

Thanks to everyone that organized & participated and thanks again as always for all the input that you are giving us. As we build and design systems, we consult these boards closely.
    Brutus and Ace need a buff

Also Skill Cool down isn't working aka coffee

Kilowatt double tap R1 unintended mechanic
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 09-20-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bop Barker View Post
    I wasn't talking to you nobnard I was talking to emo. No it wasn't your responsibility and if you read my entire post you would know I wasn't talking to you.
    Sry I didnt read your whole wall of butthurt, but you did call me a cheater and im simply defending myself.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast