Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Ever TGT Community Tournament! Sign Up Today!

Update to team
    Captain Vaticide_Unknown
    c75cent
    Sky_Trap
    pcyhouse
    Sub:The_8-bit_Dragon

I wanted to join someone team but I guess I'm too late but anyways good looks everyone

Imtonymonta u want to join my team

Forgot to add Solid_Snake005 as a sub

I would like to thank Emomiime, for taking the time to setup this tournament and Kiz Studios, for sanctioning the tournament.

Signups are closed, my team disbanded on the last day. I was looking forward for this tournament. I scheduled this day off for nothing. Waste of time, money and patience.

Sorry about the rambling, just depressed.

Good luck to all the teams!

TEAM UPDATE
    Team name : Last Chance
    Captain : iPityTheFoool
    Member 1 : Ladykillanoob
    Member 2 : gogswarriors
    Member 3 : YoloHCM
    Subs : TheSpicyBadger

Quote Originally Posted by kzin View Post
    I would like to thank Emomiime, for taking the time to setup this tournament and Kiz Studios, for sanctioning the tournament.

Signups are closed, my team disbanded on the last day. I was looking forward for this tournament. I scheduled this day off for nothing. Waste of time, money and patience.

Sorry about the rambling, just depressed.

Good luck to all the teams!
    That's too bad. And thank you

That sucks Kzin. But based on how long these matches are taking taking a whole day off was probably necessary I do appreciate everyone who set it up though! Chatting it up with my teammates has been fun

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Bruce View Post
    That sucks Kzin. But based on how long these matches are taking taking a whole day off was probably necessary I do appreciate everyone who set it up though! Chatting it up with my teammates has been fun
    Yes it was fun but I just didn't have a whole day available. :/. My team did great. Nice playing with you guys.

I am really sorry guys for how long the tournament took! First time hosting a tournament! I will be adding a feedback section so that we can figure out the positives and negatives of the tournament so that the next one can move smoother. Thanks guys for coming out today and hope you guys had some fun!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast