Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Ever TGT Community Tournament! Sign Up Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Bop Barker View Post
    Sorry for double post, wanted this to be separate from our entry. All the exploits that are going on with badges should be banned from this tournament. There are plenty of badges that are working as intended to keep this tournament competitive without using badges that are allowing people to infinitely stack buffs or be invincible.
    No one is invincible, you just need the right badge on your champ. You cant prepare for every situation with just one champ.

There needs to be a limit on how much refresher should stack. right now it stacks infinite and allows people to not take damage as long as they keep getting hits. it's an exploitable mechanic, and when 4 people with all different badges beat on 1 person and they don't die and stack attack speed to do the same thing the now fixed machine gun did there is something wrong. There are even videos out there bringing these exploits to light. This is a huge problem with Nexi with her life steal and attack speed increase, so yes there are invincible characters when this is exploited.

Quote Originally Posted by Bop Barker View Post
    There needs to be a limit on how much refresher should stack. right now it stacks infinite and allows people to not take damage as long as they keep getting hits. it's an exploitable mechanic, and when 4 people with all different badges beat on 1 person and they don't die and stack attack speed to do the same thing the now fixed machine gun did there is something wrong. There are even videos out there bringing these exploits to light. This is a huge problem with Nexi with her life steal and attack speed increase, so yes there are invincible characters when this is exploited.
    Go use nexi right now, she's hardly a factor since 1.08... platymus on the other hand.. super broke

it's more about the fact that the exploits need to be banned from the tournament than any specific champion. That's the point i'm trying to get across. All champions can be really good and have legit un-exploitable builds.

Looking for a team Psn: FALACYy

Team Name: Ambition
    Captain: Hangtime1984
    Member1:Clutch_GT
    Member2:x_-SynYster-_x
    Member3:iThrowLightning
    sub1: Roman48
    sub2: Pureray-
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 09-16-2015 at 08:52 PM.

I do have one issue, they have not patched the bug where rook can go under the map, i dont abuse this glitch but sometimes when im teleporting ill accidentally fall through the map and wont die with girded. What if this happens during the tournament?

Hello everyone! I added the other teams to the post as well as added a deadline for the sign ups. Please sign up before the 18th so that I can sort out all of the brackets as well as get in contact with other the team leaders. I will also be checking to see if refresher is working as intended. If this badge is working as the description states, this will be legal in the tournament. If Refresher is not working, then I will ban it.

If you believe refresher is OP even if it is working correctly, remember, ccs such as stuns can make the target unable to auto attack which makes the buff disappear. Ace is a great recommended champion for this as he has two stuns, one silence, and one of his stuns also has a % damage resistance debuff making tanking targets killable.

Quote Originally Posted by Emomiime View Post
    Hello everyone! I added the other teams to the post as well as added a deadline for the sign ups. Please sign up before the 18th so that I can sort out all of the brackets as well as get in contact with other the team leaders. I will also be checking to see if refresher is working as intended. If this badge is working as the description states, this will be legal in the tournament. If Refresher is not working, then I will ban it.

If you believe refresher is OP even if it is working correctly, remember, ccs such as stuns can make the target unable to auto attack which makes the buff disappear. Ace is a great recommended champion for this as he has two stuns, one silence, and one of his stuns also has a % damage resistance debuff making tanking targets killable.
    Fair enough.

Please fix the name of our team it's not Rickety Rickety, it's Rickety Rickety Wrecked. Thank you.

Hello there Demonic! So yes this Rook glitch is a real problem. Today I will try and see if I can find a sure proof way to fall through the game. If it is actually 100% random, then I will address what we will do in the tournament here. I am really hoping that with patch 1.08 that this is fixed (fingers crossed) as I have not tested it yet. Thank you Demonic for bringing this issue up, and look forward to my response later today!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast