Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Ever TGT Community Tournament! Sign Up Today!

*hopes 3 other people want to take part in this tournament*
    I haven't been able to find a team </3
    If anything, I guess I'll be cheering from the side lines xD

For the next tournament they really need to put something in the in game news feed.

I know we still have 5 days to sign up, but 4 teams is pretty pathetic. If every player was told that first place was paying out 90$ worth of prizes per player the turnout would have been better.

You cant count on the average player to check the forums or social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodnarb_420 View Post
    For the next tournament they really need to put something in the in game news feed.

I know we still have 5 days to sign up, but 4 teams is pretty pathetic. If every player was told that first place was paying out 90$ worth of prizes per player the turnout would have been better.

You cant count on the average player to check the forums or social media.
    Totally agreed, and at least a month of heads up on when it's going to be. I found out yesterday that 2 of my guys haven't gotten a for sure answer on if they will be working or not during the tournament time. Forum goers especially for console games are a minority, because of that there needs to be something stating in game especially since Kiz is providing the prizes. There wasn't even a Tweet about it on the official Twitter accounts.

Hello there! I tried to get Kiz to post on their social media and I was told they were going to but this simply did not happen. Also about the prize money. The $20 PSN cards are personally coming out of my pocket. As a college student who only has a part time job, this was what I could do so I am sorry that there is not a higher prize pool. Due to the fact this is a community based tournament, I have no power whether or not the devs choose to post about my tournament on the main game so again I am sorry, but hopefully we can still have some fun.

I have no doubt it will be fun, and thanks for organizing this.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerNoah View Post
    *hopes 3 other people want to take part in this tournament*
    I haven't been able to find a team </3
    If anything, I guess I'll be cheering from the side lines xD
    Need a team mate? I'm down

Quote Originally Posted by Emomiime View Post
    Hello there! I tried to get Kiz to post on their social media and I was told they were going to but this simply did not happen. Also about the prize money. The $20 PSN cards are personally coming out of my pocket. As a college student who only has a part time job, this was what I could do so I am sorry that there is not a higher prize pool. Due to the fact this is a community based tournament, I have no power whether or not the devs choose to post about my tournament on the main game so again I am sorry, but hopefully we can still have some fun.
    Very thoughtful of you

So i may need a sub, do i have to find one prior to entering my team or can i enter now and add my sub(s) in later on?

Thanks Emomiime! If the team, I am on wins, I would like you to keep the $20. School first!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast