Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Ever TGT Community Tournament! Sign Up Today!

Hello there! @Demonic, I would prefer that when you sign up for the team that you put subs in as other team members (remember you can up to 6 people on your team, 4 players and 2 subs) If you cannot find a sub until that Satur day, please feel free to contact me here or on psn asap and we may be able to make it work out!

@Kzin Thank you very much for your consideration, however, I would much rather prefer you to take the $20!!! Due to scholarships as well as my part time job, I am currently 100% debt free from school and I am actually making more than what I am spending at school in just scholarships alone! Again, thank you for your consideration, but I work hard for the money that I make and would feel more honored for some one from this community to use that money for themselves! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladykillanoob View Post
    Need a team mate? I'm down
    That'd be awesome I won't be able to get on till later tho to add ya.. If we need people, I might have some in mind~
    PSN - iPityTheFoool

Team Name: Raff
    Captain: DemonicAries

Members:

c75cent
    FALACYy
    Kzin

Sub: Frickzaen
    Last edited by DemonicAries; 09-14-2015 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerNoah View Post
    That'd be awesome I won't be able to get on till later tho to add ya.. If we need people, I might have some in mind~
    Alrighty

I have no team but would be interested in playing. I have 120 wins 34 losses 318 captures for plunderball as Kahn. My playstation ID is gogswarriors

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Bruce View Post
    I have no team but would be interested in playing. I have 120 wins 34 losses 318 captures for plunderball as Kahn. My playstation ID is gogswarriors
    I could add ya if you'd like~ May or may not get a 4th person for a team tho.. Idk
    PSN - iPityTheFoool

If a team is in need of a player I'm here to join. I'm a good team player and have over a 70% winrate with most champs.

If team need a player just let me know, thanks

Team Name: xXCold_FearXx Gaming Group
    Captain: Capt_Sno
    Member1:NatAllThat
    Member2:JemTyphus
    Member3:lilch3rry08
    Sub1: Marbles7389
    Sub2: xXCptCrazyXx

Question How is the ban system going to work? Is it going to be like in other mobas where say Team 1 bans Kahn Team 1 and Team 2 can't use it? Or is it going to be like Team 1 bans kahn team 2 can't use it but team 1 can?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast