Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: favorite champ

Champ: Rook

Pros:Teleport+stun, High HP, stealth, High Regen, Build-ability.

Cons:Middle of the road class, not super high in any field unless build for specific play style. (i.e. glass cannon or heavy tank. I personaly play stacked damage and energy-regen with resistance peppered in there)

With any build any champion is good it just depends on playing to their strengths

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    You would think so
    Ace is strong, I don't think you guys have given him a chance.
    Last edited by Ace; 09-09-2015 at 04:49 PM.
    PSN: AaronBanks1

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Ace is strong, I don't you guys have given him a chance.
    I've given them all a chance, ace and Brutus are the weakest of all of the champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Fuz View Post
    Champ: Rook

Pros:Teleport+stun, High HP, stealth, High Regen, Build-ability.

Cons:Middle of the road class, not super high in any field unless build for specific play style. (i.e. glass cannon or heavy tank. I personaly play stacked damage and energy-regen with resistance peppered in there)
    Rook has low health and stacking health isn't going to net you very much. And a glass cannon Rook, isn't a good rook. It is possible to be a tank and deal damage with rook, but there's only one build for that.

I've given them all a chance, ace and Brutus are the weakest of all of the champs.
    You don't know anything about a good skill set then. 3 AoE abilities, 2 of them being stuns, a -55% damage resistance debuff, a slow with a silence (can't use abilities) for 3 seconds, and a gap closer. Not to mention he's the only champ in the game that can silence players right now. Don't let the damage/toughness/support stats fool you, his burst damage can be compared to kilowatts with about the same cool downs and 1 more damaging ability. Only problem is Kilowatt scales with bowling and Ace doesn't for whatever reason.

His kit makes him hard to get to and he just provides a lot of cc and debuffs for a team.
    PSN: AaronBanks1

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    You don't know anything about a good skill set then. 3 AoE abilities, 2 of them being stuns, a -55% damage resistance debuff, a slow with a silence (can't use abilities) for 3 seconds, and a gap closer. Not to mention he's the only champ in the game that can silence players right now. Don't let the damage/toughness/support stats fool you, his burst damage can be compared to kilowatts with about the same cool downs and 1 more damaging ability. Only problem is Kilowatt scales with bowling and Ace doesn't for whatever reason.

His kit makes him hard to get to and he just provides a lot of cc and debuffs for a team.
    Rook with crusher. Dead lvl 30 ace

Rook with crusher. Dead lvl 30 ace
    A well built Rook vs a well built Ace comes down to player skill, positioning, and RNG with crits. Those two champs are the best in the hands of a skilled player more so than any other champ. After them it comes down to team work and team synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    A well built Rook vs a well built Ace comes down to player skill, positioning, and RNG with crits. Those two champs are the best in the hands of a skilled player more so than any other champ. After them it comes down to team work and team synergy.
    Rook is easily my least favorite character to fight

there will always be a soft spot in my heart for Brutus. He's still probably my favorite, although I do play with Nexi as well (can you tell I like offense?)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast