Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Major imbalance with new patch, leatherhead now unstoppable

But Khan was really op tho

Quote Originally Posted by J_MTN View Post
    I don't even know what's going on in this conversation, and I don't care to back track.

OP,
    Leatherhead's mobile fortress made him really powerful even before the patch. All the patch did was weaken khan's ability to abuse machinegun. And now people need another champ to complain about. I made a whole video outlining the issue of imbalance, featuring learherhead, about three days before the patch went live. The issues lie in his skills. Refresher doesn't need to be changed.
    Leatherhead's mobile fortress just needs to be toned down a bit.
    Ok im a leatherhead fan boy so this is not an objective point of view but here i go
    I think leatherhead is balanced pretty well, his defense is through the roof with mobile fortress but thats how he is supposed to be he is a defensive character after all. If you nerf his main good point then you are left with a worthless character and its not like there are zero counters for his defense its just some players cant or wont utilize them. I love his survivability and offensively he doesnt really stand out but its enough to get a few kills.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenChaos7 View Post
    Ok im a leatherhead fan boy so this is not an objective point of view but here i go
    I think leatherhead is balanced pretty well, his defense is through the roof with mobile fortress but thats how he is supposed to be he is a defensive character after all. If you nerf his main good point then you are left with a worthless character and its not like there are zero counters for his defense its just some players cant or wont utilize them. I love his survivability and offensively he doesnt really stand out but its enough to get a few kills.
    I play Kilowatt, Leatherhead and Platimus primarily. I agree with your assessment of Leatherhead. With the right badges he becomes the strongest defensive character in the game. This is balanced by the fact that he cannot carry games by himself (especially in Annihilation which I play regularly.)

Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    My age? Negativity? No, I've just seen how games over the last two decades have changed from quality games to pre-ordered **** that eventually gets patched. Developers are releasing games filled with bug and offering pre-order bonuses to ensure the brain washes people all buy it and they can be guaranteed money.

As for this game. Like I said in a post last week. They have over 20 characters to test and bring to beta, but are doing it one champ at a time every two weeks. No one is going to play a beta for a year. At it's height this game had about 25k people playing it. A month and a half later, Most people have already stopped playing. Either because of boredom or other games and DLCs. Most people also have the idea of, "Even if they add more, there is no point in playing that game. As there is no competition." There is a reason why only a few people in the top 50 even play anymore. I logged on the other day and notices the top 10 haven't even changed score in 3 weeks. This game is dying before it's even released. Fun game, good design, poor execution. The devs are smart and from what I understand there are only 4 of them. But they need to hire someone who has marketing experience.
    Still Assuming you're 11.. wtf is your problem? get the F#*% off the forums and delete this game dude. it doesnt need the kind of hate mongering, self-entitled bull**** attitude. Enjoy it for what it is and if you truly wanted it to grow and be better you would donate another 15, 35 dollars and shut the hell up.

You are not the "hero" the game deserves nor needs bro.(< batman LOLZ) Mod, ban this ignorant fool.

Its People like you who sit here and poison threads and QQ all up and down some some **** claiming your the victim. You're not bro. Nobody wants to hear your incessant harping about how you feel you got coned.

Yeah there is 4 devs, and only 1 programmer! how about a hell yeah! these guys got a game picked up by PSN. This ai'nt youtube bruh! You don't just add garbage to the heap.

Lets give a shout out to all the devs and thier hard work for bringing us all a >>FREE<< and fun game!
    PSN: Teh_Fuz-z

Crusher will **** on the unstoppable leather head. Game is good. Serious potential. I thought it was broke but once I bought crusher I win. Game needs a little better balance but all in all the skill sets are great, a lot of good champs that are very useable. They got my money when it comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Fuz View Post
    Still Assuming you're 11.. wtf is your problem? get the F#*% off the forums and delete this game dude. it doesnt need the kind of hate mongering, self-entitled bull**** attitude. Enjoy it for what it is and if you truly wanted it to grow and be better you would donate another 15, 35 dollars and shut the hell up.

You are not the "hero" the game deserves nor needs bro.(< batman LOLZ) Mod, ban this ignorant fool.

Its People like you who sit here and poison threads and QQ all up and down some some **** claiming your the victim. You're not bro. Nobody wants to hear your incessant harping about how you feel you got coned.

Yeah there is 4 devs, and only 1 programmer! how about a hell yeah! these guys got a game picked up by PSN. This ai'nt youtube bruh! You don't just add garbage to the heap.

Lets give a shout out to all the devs and thier hard work for bringing us all a >>FREE<< and fun game!
    Your age is showing. (Psst) I didn't waste 15 dollars on this game nor did I get conned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123