Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Major imbalance with new patch, leatherhead now unstoppable

Thumbs up Major imbalance with new patch, leatherhead now unstoppable

You nerfed machine gun, I don't blame you because I abused the hell out of it for fun and with so many stacks it became so boring I stopped playing the game until the patch this morning.

BUT

Since you nerfed machine gun so bad, it is now IMPOSSIBLE to kill leatherhead.

I just played a match full of 7 bots and 3 players, (because well, not enough people even play anymore for full teams) but the 1 player on the other team was leatherhead.

So leatherhead has the plunderball and since my nexi's machine gun was nerfed he CAN'T BE KILLED.
    All he did was sit in the corner and continue to kill my team.
    Oh, I had no problem killing the rest of his team, but that doesn't matter because he's the one with the ball.

Personally, I just want my $15 I paid for a starter pack back. If I wanted to play with myself (9 out of 10 games I get thrown in are all bots) I wouldn't be playing TGT.

Just farm 16 wins and buy crusher thats what im doing.

Crusher kills leatherhead easy

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    Crusher kills leatherhead easy
    👍👌 Its only 16 wins

Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    You nerfed machine gun, I don't blame you because I abused the hell out of it for fun and with so many stacks it became so boring I stopped playing the game until the patch this morning.

BUT

Since you nerfed machine gun so bad, it is now IMPOSSIBLE to kill leatherhead.

I just played a match full of 7 bots and 3 players, (because well, not enough people even play anymore for full teams) but the 1 player on the other team was leatherhead.

So leatherhead has the plunderball and since my nexi's machine gun was nerfed he CAN'T BE KILLED.
    All he did was sit in the corner and continue to kill my team.
    Oh, I had no problem killing the rest of his team, but that doesn't matter because he's the one with the ball.

Personally, I just want my $15 I paid for a starter pack back. If I wanted to play with myself (9 out of 10 games I get thrown in are all bots) I wouldn't be playing TGT.
    Why did you spend $15 on an unpopular beta?

Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    Why did you spend $15 on an unpopular beta?
    To fund the game and make it better.

Just wait, there are going to be characters added the use the pushing skills to knock opponent off of the stage effectively neutralizing tanky heroes. That's what I do now against them now, it wont be to much longer until they add heroes with mainly push back skills.

Crusher, machine gun badges for nexi to kill him. A lot of people are so insistently harping about everyone but them is op. This is a Real time strategy third person role player. Let's focus for a moment on the word strategy. ..let that soak in. NO player is going to be able to bully EVERY champ. That's the point. .

Build your champ how you feel benefits you the best. Take heed on how t3 workouts take away almost as much as it buffs. Hmmm, now flash back to how everyone complains about not being unbeatable, but will still toss every other player under the bus because they are"op."

The game doesn't plainly lay out some circle of life for everyone to see which champ is designed to kill the other. If you can't think don't play. The game is almost designed to punish people who try and be bullies
    Last edited by Teh_Fuz; 09-11-2015 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phridom View Post
    To fund the game and make it better.
    There is not guarantee they make it better. Let them make the game better then give money. That's how it should work. I'm not going to go to the store and buy a lump of coal hoping it will turn into a diamond, I buy the diamond after the work has been put into it.

Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    There is not guarantee they make it better. Let them make the game better then give money. That's how it should work. I'm not going to go to the store and buy a lump of coal hoping it will turn into a diamond, I buy the diamond after the work has been put into it.
    *cough* your age is showing *cough*

I'm lv30 and bought a pack top help the Dev team out. I don't have any reservations about it. I like the game, so I support it.

I'm probably going to have a million xp cards for no reason until they release a higher cap.

I will pay you back your $15 personally to get your negativity off the forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast