Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Major imbalance with new patch, leatherhead now unstoppable

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Fuz View Post
    *cough* your age is showing *cough*
    I will pay you back your $15 personally to get your negativity off the forum.
    Lol @ both these comments

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Fuz View Post
    *cough* your age is showing *cough*

    I'm lv30 and bought a pack top help the Dev team out. I don't have any reservations about it. I like the game, so I support it.

    I'm probably going to have a million xp cards for no reason until they release a higher cap.

    I will pay you back your $15 personally to get your negativity off the forum.
    I agree, I see a huge future for this game as well, so I have no problem giving the developers money to help them out. Everybody gotta eat, right?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Fuz View Post
    *cough* your age is showing *cough*

    I'm lv30 and bought a pack top help the Dev team out. I don't have any reservations about it. I like the game, so I support it.

    I'm probably going to have a million xp cards for no reason until they release a higher cap.

    I will pay you back your $15 personally to get your negativity off the forum.
    My age? Negativity? No, I've just seen how games over the last two decades have changed from quality games to pre-ordered **** that eventually gets patched. Developers are releasing games filled with bug and offering pre-order bonuses to ensure the brain washes people all buy it and they can be guaranteed money.

    As for this game. Like I said in a post last week. They have over 20 characters to test and bring to beta, but are doing it one champ at a time every two weeks. No one is going to play a beta for a year. At it's height this game had about 25k people playing it. A month and a half later, Most people have already stopped playing. Either because of boredom or other games and DLCs. Most people also have the idea of, "Even if they add more, there is no point in playing that game. As there is no competition." There is a reason why only a few people in the top 50 even play anymore. I logged on the other day and notices the top 10 haven't even changed score in 3 weeks. This game is dying before it's even released. Fun game, good design, poor execution. The devs are smart and from what I understand there are only 4 of them. But they need to hire someone who has marketing experience.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    My age? Negativity? No, I've just seen how games over the last two decades have changed from quality games to pre-ordered **** that eventually gets patched. Developers are releasing games filled with bug and offering pre-order bonuses to ensure the brain washes people all buy it and they can be guaranteed money.

    As for this game. Like I said in a post last week. They have over 20 characters to test and bring to beta, but are doing it one champ at a time every two weeks. No one is going to play a beta for a year. At it's height this game had about 25k people playing it. A month and a half later, Most people have already stopped playing. Either because of boredom or other games and DLCs. Most people also have the idea of, "Even if they add more, there is no point in playing that game. As there is no competition." There is a reason why only a few people in the top 50 even play anymore. I logged on the other day and notices the top 10 haven't even changed score in 3 weeks. This game is dying before it's even released. Fun game, good design, poor execution. The devs are smart and from what I understand there are only 4 of them. But they need to hire someone who has marketing experience.
    Uh wrong. Wrong. And wrong. Actually I was playing with 3 people in the top 10 yesterday, their scores have changed. I've been playing 2 weeks and all I've seen is less and less bots. I wish you would post some facts rather than just obnoxiously throwing your opinion around. You're coming off as whiney and super counter productive to any form of progress, please go away.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    My age? Negativity? No, I've just seen how games over the last two decades have changed from quality games to pre-ordered **** that eventually gets patched. Developers are releasing games filled with bug and offering pre-order bonuses to ensure the brain washes people all buy it and they can be guaranteed money.

    As for this game. Like I said in a post last week. They have over 20 characters to test and bring to beta, but are doing it one champ at a time every two weeks. No one is going to play a beta for a year. At it's height this game had about 25k people playing it. A month and a half later, Most people have already stopped playing. Either because of boredom or other games and DLCs. Most people also have the idea of, "Even if they add more, there is no point in playing that game. As there is no competition." There is a reason why only a few people in the top 50 even play anymore. I logged on the other day and notices the top 10 haven't even changed score in 3 weeks. This game is dying before it's even released. Fun game, good design, poor execution. The devs are smart and from what I understand there are only 4 of them. But they need to hire someone who has marketing experience.
    1. This is not a company releasing a game with "pre-order bugs", this is the beta. If you expect a game to be at its fullest/no bugs in its beta, maybe you should stay away from unfinished games.

    2. If they were to release multiple champions at once, that would cause a lot of bugs within each champion to all happen at once. Which would be pretty messy. And if you are complaining about 1 champion every 2 weeks, you must not play other MOBA's, such as LoL.

    3. The leaderboards have changed multiple times from what I've seen, so I'd like to nicely say you're wrong on that.

    4. Pointing out that the devs need a better marketer/company, is just immature since you probably know nothing of it.

    Lastly, Number 5. The way you're talking about this community and pinning them in the "every gamer now a days" category, Is just stupid. I'm not one for shunning away people from a community, but I'd rather not have the attitudes of never pleased people like you here. Most of the "points" you are stating have nothing to with anything going on. It's as if you're just trying to start drama and not help fix it.
    PSN - iPityTheFoool

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    But they need to hire someone who has marketing experience.
    You just gave another reason to "WHY" pay 15$

  7. #17
    Not going to quote you both as I don't care enough. But point is game is losing activity. And with thousands of people jumping ship onto other games that are either about to come out, just came out, or just released DLCs, activity will only lower unless they change the way they are doing things right now.

    I also never said this was a pre-order game, if you notice my second paragraph started with the words, "As for this game." Learn to read.

    And leaderboard? Annihilation and conquest have no activity. Play for an hour and get mostly bots, play for a day or two and be top 20. Plunderball also has plenty of bots and is also the only leaderboard that matters as it is the most competitive game mode. However the top 10 on the leaderboard haven't been playing any thus not moving, and the next 10 on there haven't even caught up. Telling me that the top 20 aren't playing, and if they are it's for a few games before they get bored.

    One last thing, which you guys might not know is that the bots don't have "Bot" in their name. It's just a normal name all lowercase. I can get on at what would be peek hours and find numerous games with 6 bots. Don't tell me this game is getting more active.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 13igTyme View Post
    Not going to quote you both as I don't care enough. But point is game is losing activity. And with thousands of people jumping ship onto other games that are either about to come out, just came out, or just released DLCs, activity will only lower unless they change the way they are doing things right now.

    I also never said this was a pre-order game, if you notice my second paragraph started with the words, "As for this game." Learn to read.

    And leaderboard? Annihilation and conquest have no activity. Play for an hour and get mostly bots, play for a day or two and be top 20. Plunderball also has plenty of bots and is also the only leaderboard that matters as it is the most competitive game mode. However the top 10 on the leaderboard haven't been playing any thus not moving, and the next 10 on there haven't even caught up. Telling me that the top 20 aren't playing, and if they are it's for a few games before they get bored.

    One last thing, which you guys might not know is that the bots don't have "Bot" in their name. It's just a normal name all lowercase. I can get on at what would be peek hours and find numerous games with 6 bots. Don't tell me this game is getting more active.
    Play some plunderball at like 5 am est, not many bots

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    Play some plunderball at like 5 am est, not many bots
    LOL! I kinda feel bad for all those opposing teams that where all human players. The bots we faced was more tactical unfortunately. I was in zombie mode too.

  10. #20
    I don't even know what's going on in this conversation, and I don't care to back track.

    OP,
    Leatherhead's mobile fortress made him really powerful even before the patch. All the patch did was weaken khan's ability to abuse machinegun. And now people need another champ to complain about. I made a whole video outlining the issue of imbalance, featuring learherhead, about three days before the patch went live. The issues lie in his skills. Refresher doesn't need to be changed.
    Leatherhead's mobile fortress just needs to be toned down a bit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •