Thread: I can't wait for another patch

Hybrid View

Wink I can't wait for another patch

Please come out with the next patch ASAP and make it a gameplay tweak patch. I don't even have to name who should get nerfed there's already enough threads to show who needs it. The community knows it and the developers should know by now...

Idk man, so far since this machine gun update, it seems like khan hasn't really been a problem... I mean sure he's still tanky, but that's his thing lol. Only person I've had a slight problem with, is leatherhead~ He's not a tank. He's a wall. xD

cough cough and Nexi's healing skill. Leatherhead is easy to kill just stay right up on him he relies on range. Basically just hump that leatherhead

Quote Originally Posted by GamerNoah View Post
    Idk man, so far since this machine gun update, it seems like khan hasn't really been a problem... I mean sure he's still tanky, but that's his thing lol. Only person I've had a slight problem with, is leatherhead~ He's not a tank. He's a wall. xD
    Dido, machine gun nerf was a HUGE step forward, everyone just needs to understand there is not a swiss-army champ than can kill everything with ease. and thats the point guys...
    PSN: Teh_Fuz-z

There are alot of champs who need buffs and nerfs.