Thread: Immortal Nexi

Angry Immortal Nexi

Nexi's heal skill needs to be cut in half. I was playing an annihilation game where of my team where hitting a Nexi and couldn't kill her. Nexi's life bar would go down to a sliver then healed to full. We'd work the health bar down again and then the heal would be back up so we won the game by always running away from nexi and killing her teammates. Ridiculous that Nexi can tank and DPS at the same time when she isn't even a tank. Please fix this. and PS lock the champion selection to one per team. Way too cheap and every other MOBA has this.

Stun her before she heals and use teamwork to kill her.

3 on 1 isn't enough. Bottom line is a DPS shouldn't be able to tank. At least khan is built for tanking although he needs a nerf too. I play as khan and know he needs nerfing. Nexi needs to be more squishy if she can output that much damage can't have the best of both worlds.

Nexi isnt THAT tanky a good platimus can take half my health away. Besides what about all those tanky *** rooks?
    Last edited by Phridom; 09-12-2015 at 06:02 PM.

Zig zag, up down and all around, keep her spinning and see how accurate her swarm is lol. I played nexi and its easy to miss. I think her healing is fair because if it fails she is most likely dead.

Also believe khan is good as is. He has no attack power forcing all khans to melee or run for the hills.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggiesmalls View Post
    Nexi's heal skill needs to be cut in half. I was playing an annihilation game where of my team where hitting a Nexi and couldn't kill her. Nexi's life bar would go down to a sliver then healed to full. We'd work the health bar down again and then the heal would be back up so we won the game by always running away from nexi and killing her teammates. Ridiculous that Nexi can tank and DPS at the same time when she isn't even a tank. Please fix this. and PS lock the champion selection to one per team. Way too cheap and every other MOBA has this.
    I don't have to many problems playing against nexi as long as I am a ranged character. I just keep a distance so she can't lifesteal (as much) Nexi isn't that super op but she could use a small nerf because like you said she is a tank dps.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggiesmalls View Post
    3 on 1 isn't enough. Bottom line is a DPS shouldn't be able to tank. At least khan is built for tanking although he needs a nerf too. I play as khan and know he needs nerfing. Nexi needs to be more squishy if she can output that much damage can't have the best of both worlds.
    Players just need to get better...STUN was the answer yet you refuse to use this tactic. Her heal is based off players being near her. Make her miss that move then KILL her. Don't just go in EYES CLOSED and start swinging. SMART Nexis will continue to abuse this foolishness that you were doing.

Hello guys sorry to be that one guy but really this thread should not be in bug reports. Since there is not a topic discussing something that is working incorrectly on Nexi but rather an opinion that Nexi needs a nerf, this should be in General Discussion and NOT bug reports. Please use the appropriate forum next time! Thanks and have a good day!

if you spread out around Nexi her healing is reduced as its based on champions hit not damage done so if you arn't piling on top of each other her healing will be drastically lower as well if you don't have a stun this is a solid tactic

Blog Entries
    This is not a bug. Please move to general.