Thread: can we get more gold per match or more awards?

Hybrid View

can we get more gold per match or more awards?

1000 gold isn't a whole lot when you consider how much overall it cost to purchase things. at the very least more match awards on the result page would be nice. jus for that lil boost or somethin.

Well the gold income isn't THAT bad, but it's what encourages people to buy boosts. I do think boost should be 3/4times the amount rewarded, but y'know~
    It will also be fine if you kept the badges bought for your champs as well.
    BUT that's when daily challenges and grouping with people, makes it nicer :P

Quote Originally Posted by GamerNoah View Post
    Well the gold income isn't THAT bad, but it's what encourages people to buy boosts. I do think boost should be 3/4times the amount rewarded, but y'know~
    It will also be fine if you kept the badges bought for your champs as well.
    BUT that's when daily challenges and grouping with people, makes it nicer :P
    very true. i jus wish there was more achievements or end games results. to give it a lill more end match rewarding feels

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Shepherd View Post
    very true. i jus wish there was more achievements or end games results. to give it a lill more end match rewarding feels
    Totally agree with you on that~ It would be nice to have some sort of end game content/bonuses/achievements. Would encourage people to still play after hitting max lvl. Maybe after the beta there will be something?

Quote Originally Posted by GamerNoah View Post
    Totally agree with you on that~ It would be nice to have some sort of end game content/bonuses/achievements. Would encourage people to still play after hitting max lvl. Maybe after the beta there will be something?
    i definatley believe so. especially when they get the more competive settings and matchmaking in more players will come for sure

A slight gold increase would be nice specially for the level 30s

Prorate gold rewards per your level? i see the reasoning behind it. it slows progress on purpose. If not we'd all have every toon maxed.

1,500 maybe, i say just lower the cost of things a few 1000+
    PSN: Teh_Fuz-z