Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Urgent* *Attenttion* Developers Please Respond

*Urgent* *Attenttion* Developers Please Respond

Its been about 3 days and I still have yet to hear from any dev whats going on with Nexi. The only logical workouts for her is bowling which after patch 1.08 they worked on her but, 12+ hours later they stopped working??? I can give you video proof of when it was working and proof that its not working. Was there a hotfix or something ??? Please could a dev contact me about this issue before the tournaments O_o it would be unfair to me if I participated knowing I could have used a lv 2 workout or something in the meantime.

here is your hot-fix... pick a new champ for a few days. the dev team understands that the game is not 110% and are working on it man. Play a new champ for a few days and come back to Nex.
    PSN: Teh_Fuz-z

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Fuz View Post
    here is your hot-fix... pick a new champ for a few days. the dev team understands that the game is not 110% and are working on it man. Play a new champ for a few days and come back to Nex.
    I would if I didn't need to grind 300k coins

Quote Originally Posted by Phridom View Post
    I would if I didn't need to grind 300k coins
    You don't need to grind 300k coins...you play your regular toon don't you? What do you do with your winnings? Its not "grinding" my friend. You accrue coins just by playing leisurely. Just think, then you'll have two top tier champs!

You don't need to grind 300k coins...you play your regular toon don't you? What do you do with your winnings? Its not "grinding" my friend. You accrue coins just by playing leisurely. Just think, then you'll have two top tier champs!
    http://forums.kizstudios.com/showthr...y-Moral-issues

LoL Other people agree the games "Grindy"

Games not grindy. Its a moba...

@Phridom

Okay, suppose they make every win give 3k coins, now all of a sudden 16k badges are only 6 games away. Now say you play Annihilation, 2 minute games.. Soooooooo, now because you cant make an educated decision on what badges to use, the game should bend over backwards to support your ignorant decision making skills? 15 minutes to get top tier badges? Stick with your candy crush bro. The game is sound, the toons yes could use minor tweaking sure, and the few bugs they are having with the workouts of course, but uhh...are you a programmer? Do you definitively have every answer?... I'll leave you to your thoughts.

Annihilation games are 5 minutes long.

@Phridom

Soooooooo, now because you cant make an educated decision on what badges to use, the game should bend over backwards to support your ignorant decision making skills? 15 minutes to get top tier badges? Stick with your candy crush bro. The game is sound, the toons yes could use minor tweaking sure, and the few bugs they are having with the workouts of course, but uhh...are you a programmer? Do you definitively have every answer?... I'll leave you to your thoughts.
    Whats with the criticism and prejudice remarks why are you being toxic? You know what this game needs a tribunal system like League of legends to remove toxic players to make this a better community. Anyway back on topic this game is a beta I have a right to share what problems I come across to "the devs" about my main champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzzmak View Post
    Games not grindy. Its a moba...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bop Barker View Post
    The coin payout is pretty frustrating at times, sometimes it pays out correctly and other times it makes no sense at all or gives out no extras even though you met the requirements it has payed out for previously.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAries View Post
    Cost 195k to fully upgrade a champ? Not everyone. Looks like not all the workouts correspond correctly with various champs, and everyone usually has to make adjustments.

1000 coin per 10min
    6000 per hour
    144000 per day
    195000 per 32 hours.

Now say matches are 5 min exactly
    6000 per half hour
    144000 Per 12 hours
    195000 per 16 hours

One to two minutes? Well then i guess it could be done in 12 hours. So safe to estimate that some people take about 12-28 hours to fully upgrade a champ. This gets very exhausting spending over a day of ones life and free time and then have to adjust.

More and more agree its kinda grindy lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast