Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: major thoughts on game as whole

major thoughts on game as whole

Many things are good but i found a few bad. Ill make the list of things i found could be changed.
    1. Rooks wall has to low of health while platimus eggs has high health.( i think the wall should have 50 more health and make it so the eggs have a gigher health when next to its owner and lower away)

2. I think in the endurance tree resistance has to high of a priority. Even rooks and ninjetts can be tanky. (Tanks should be for tanks).( mabey make rank 3 resist mess with the health instead so u gotta even ur health and resist)

3. I think tanks damages should be reduced. Tanks can last in fights theynshouldnt 1 shot squishys.

4.there is a part in the jungle map if u have girded i can jump into the river on topside and go right and go undermap. (Goin into low zones are fine cause it punishes u to kill urself to get out unless ur rook)

5.rooks and xivillas homing beacons can hit invisable targets. If they are invisable they shoulnt be hit with homing.

6.sum of the badges need tweeked cause sum just seem usless compared to sum others.

7. The badge in allstar tree that can give u double damage half damage or hit urself is kinda a waste cause u can hurt yourself or loose damage more then get a double. Damage. (Should be 50% chance for double and 50% for either or of the negatives).

8. we know this is coming khan. Who is fine by himself but when paired with more khans his buffs stack and hurts. (I know its gettin fixed just wanted to add it to the list)

9. I know after 2 more champs itll either be 1 champ per team or buffs dont stack. I think many people would rather be able to llay the champs they crave. Just make it so buffs dont stack.2 khans or anyother combination of multipul champs are fine long as they cant superbuff.

10. Plunderball should be more strategic i know the nerf to holding it will happen but once again i just wanted to lut it on my ling list.

11. Whats the point into specing into crit chance if u cant make 50% crit chance. Same goes for crit damage i think i chould be able to get it to 250 without the x4 badge.

12.i think ninjetts invisable ability costs way to much to be really viablereducing the cost by 100 or 150 still will make it so its worth it but still costs more then the others.

13. I know she got nerfed recently but nexis rend that applys the dot damage it u add it up for that one ability its a very high damaging ability for its cost. I think the timer on it should get reduced or add a higher cost to compinsate for its damage.

14. I noticed that if there is a wall or a egg homing abilitys will target them. Which is ok but i think it should prioritize champions over inanimate objects.

15. Hopefully in the upcoming champions there is sum that are a attack based champion cause every champ is more revolved around its abilities. Mabey have a champ that can do more with suto sttacks with sum buff abilitys.

16. I also noticed that xivilla and platimus both have a crit chance but no crit damage bonuses. Might be a typo. But wouldnt that meen if they crit they do no dqmage since its at a 0%.

17. The badge rattle snake states basic attacks inflick -10 elimental damage a second cor 5 seconds. Is it saposed to say -10.

18 the badge gassy does 20 elemental damage every 5 seconds. A 1v1 fight in any game mode never lasts 5 seconds. Mabey make it 10 damage a second to give peopleike leather head who dont do a tun of damage but is tanky a helping hand when he has 3 people trying to kill him

19. The badges vitality and boost % should be raised a lik cause in a normal auto at 100 damage u only get 3 energy or health and most people only get 1 auto every second.

20. I think there should be a custom option for 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 among friends. I know some people would like to test a build with thier friends before goin into a match.

21. And at long last my final though about runes bought. I think that each champ should keep thier own seperate runes for.different builds or if u bought somthing and u like what u had previously u should be able to go back free of charge since it was already bought.

Thank you for reading this. I love the game and i cant wait till more upcoming content. If u think i missed somthin in a mater of the game and not personal grudges on champs write it down below. Remember always keep a developers mindset to be taking seriously.

"3. I think tanks damages should be reduced. Tanks can last in fights theynshouldnt 1 shot Squishes"
    I agree with this. People seem to defend tanks about how they shouldn't die, but if a champ is able to tank a full team and kill them, then they should either not be a tank or have less dmg.

With the elbo pad notion just played a game with me as minos i took 15k damage at 11/3/8 speced into heath and elbopads. while enemy nexi took 8k was 24/8/1. Minos is saposed to be more tankier then next naturally.took till the end of the match to finally kill her. Reasons elbo pads should get nerfed a bit. Iv even come across rooks and kilowats who were super tank . Tankyness should stay with tanks aand not just whoever puts max elbopads. Elbo pads should help a player stay alive for a bit not make em super tanks. Understandable there is the badge crusher and people who do damage reduction but shouldnt be required to damage people

The negative effect of elbow pads in tier 3 should offer more punishment to help stacking them so much. I maxed crit chance and found myself critting a minos twice in a single battle just to find that my crits wouldn't do more than 150 in damage. Crits should go off base damage regardless of physical resistance. No point in going crit route if it doesn't pay off. Or a percentage of base damage so its not op. Crits should do same damage.

I do agree with elbo pads. But needs to be done in a way where it is still useful just not so much it causes them to me either over powered or not viable. Thr crit goes off of ur ad i dont think it should go through resistance. But i think it should go through sum of a resistance. I have a build with ninjette right now tier 3 ad runes x4 crit badge and chance for doubledamage badge/halfdamage/hiturself. Granet more times then not i either do lil damage or 1 shot myself for i have 700 health.lol. but i can 1 shot brutus and half health a tanky khan if im lucky. So u can do it in a way crit works. I just believe the runes should lead to a 45 or 50% crit chance if u have a base of 10% for people who use nothing but autos. Cause if u make runes for somthin u have to make it viable so it can be worth goin that route.granet if u crit a tank if u aint spect into the double edged sword style like my ninjete it wont do very good. But its like that with all mobas tanks are ment to soak up damage. I just dont think nobe tanks should be able to be super tanks. Takes away the diversity in builds.

That was my exact build but the Minos I was playing had heavy suit on which rendured it useless

Maybe a damage badge that does higher damage crits to higher resistance or a badge that debuffs oppents when you crits them for x amount of time so I'm not forced to use crusher all the time.

50% crit chance would be too op.

Quote Originally Posted by rainwoods69 View Post
    Many things are good but i found a few bad. Ill make the list of things i found could be changed.
    1. Rooks wall has to low of health while platimus eggs has high health.( i think the wall should have 50 more health and make it so the eggs have a gigher health when next to its owner and lower away)

2. I think in the endurance tree resistance has to high of a priority. Even rooks and ninjetts can be tanky. (Tanks should be for tanks).( mabey make rank 3 resist mess with the health instead so u gotta even ur health and resist)

3. I think tanks damages should be reduced. Tanks can last in fights theynshouldnt 1 shot squishys.

4.there is a part in the jungle map if u have girded i can jump into the river on topside and go right and go undermap. (Goin into low zones are fine cause it punishes u to kill urself to get out unless ur rook)

5.rooks and xivillas homing beacons can hit invisable targets. If they are invisable they shoulnt be hit with homing.

6.sum of the badges need tweeked cause sum just seem usless compared to sum others.

7. The badge in allstar tree that can give u double damage half damage or hit urself is kinda a waste cause u can hurt yourself or loose damage more then get a double. Damage. (Should be 50% chance for double and 50% for either or of the negatives).

8. we know this is coming khan. Who is fine by himself but when paired with more khans his buffs stack and hurts. (I know its gettin fixed just wanted to add it to the list)

9. I know after 2 more champs itll either be 1 champ per team or buffs dont stack. I think many people would rather be able to llay the champs they crave. Just make it so buffs dont stack.2 khans or anyother combination of multipul champs are fine long as they cant superbuff.

10. Plunderball should be more strategic i know the nerf to holding it will happen but once again i just wanted to lut it on my ling list.

11. Whats the point into specing into crit chance if u cant make 50% crit chance. Same goes for crit damage i think i chould be able to get it to 250 without the x4 badge.

12.i think ninjetts invisable ability costs way to much to be really viablereducing the cost by 100 or 150 still will make it so its worth it but still costs more then the others.

13. I know she got nerfed recently but nexis rend that applys the dot damage it u add it up for that one ability its a very high damaging ability for its cost. I think the timer on it should get reduced or add a higher cost to compinsate for its damage.

14. I noticed that if there is a wall or a egg homing abilitys will target them. Which is ok but i think it should prioritize champions over inanimate objects.

15. Hopefully in the upcoming champions there is sum that are a attack based champion cause every champ is more revolved around its abilities. Mabey have a champ that can do more with suto sttacks with sum buff abilitys.

16. I also noticed that xivilla and platimus both have a crit chance but no crit damage bonuses. Might be a typo. But wouldnt that meen if they crit they do no dqmage since its at a 0%.

17. The badge rattle snake states basic attacks inflick -10 elimental damage a second cor 5 seconds. Is it saposed to say -10.

18 the badge gassy does 20 elemental damage every 5 seconds. A 1v1 fight in any game mode never lasts 5 seconds. Mabey make it 10 damage a second to give peopleike leather head who dont do a tun of damage but is tanky a helping hand when he has 3 people trying to kill him

19. The badges vitality and boost % should be raised a lik cause in a normal auto at 100 damage u only get 3 energy or health and most people only get 1 auto every second.

20. I think there should be a custom option for 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 among friends. I know some people would like to test a build with thier friends before goin into a match.

21. And at long last my final though about runes bought. I think that each champ should keep thier own seperate runes for.different builds or if u bought somthing and u like what u had previously u should be able to go back free of charge since it was already bought.

Thank you for reading this. I love the game and i cant wait till more upcoming content. If u think i missed somthin in a mater of the game and not personal grudges on champs write it down below. Remember always keep a developers mindset to be taking seriously.
    1. Sounds good for plat, as for rooks wall eh, most people will just stand there and look at it or go the other way in panic

2. All elbow pads dont make mean jack if you get debuffed, but theres more then one way to raise champs defense.

3. Well brutus, xavilla, and depending how well one plays then ace falls into the squishy category. I feel sorry for new players wasting time on xavilla i really do. That aside, only problem i.have with tanks is that they waste my time, chasing them around the map like a mother to a out of control child on a rampage....im looking at you khan >_>

4. This is nothing new. You dont even know the full extent of what a rook can do XD

5. No comment

6. Yup.

7. No that badge is fine. The dmg inflicted on self is deducted based on resistance sir.

8. *grumbles*

9. Mmmhmm

10. I dont see how you dont see the strategy involved, ill even prove it if i.must. I could probably post a book on here on strategy in plunder ball.

11. Cant have your cake and it eat it too. Yeah it doesnt make sense, but why cant i increase my.attack.speed if.i cant raise my.base attack? Pick and.choose mix and match.

12. DONT YOU EVEN START!!!! You obviously havent been one hit killed by an invisible ninjett THAT DOES CRIT DAMAGE in stealth....

13. Can be paired with hex....

14. True but also adds stra..strategy.

15. I wonder....

16. No idea, those two are not on my radar.

17. Are we still speaking english?

18. Yeh,

19. What?

20. Yup.

21. Yup, this.has ALL.been discussed ty.

I do the ninjette 1 shot byild made it so i kill myself if i hit myself. Can kill brutus on down unless they are tanky.and number 11 is about whats the point in specing into crit damage and crit chance if u cant get enough to make it viable because people will nust spec into bowling not auto attacks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast