Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: major thoughts on game as whole

I'm also curious to run into your Minos again because I might have to activate your heavy suit badge just to hit under 75 damage before my crusher badge comes into play which requires more time to get close to your Minos which does a whole hell of a lot of damage and I don't want to stand next to you for too long lol, I just want to play and experiment but I'm stuck at work for a few more hours, I'm also curious to see how much my crusher badge will have an effect on your particular build, so far I have been doing a lot more damage on a few khans and leatherheads but was only hitting them for 13 basic attk DMG which takes less time for me to debuff and DMG and either escape or go for the kill. My current strat I want to build is make a 4 second ninjette stun from grapple and then basic attack debuff with one hit assuming I don't crit and then a second basic attack that I'm hoping to crit before I blade frenzy. I'm just curious to see how it will play out.

Err I think the max stun time you can get with ninjette is 3.5 seconds but I'm at work and can't do the math right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzzmak View Post
    I'm also curious to run into your Minos again because I might have to activate your heavy suit badge just to hit under 75 damage before my crusher badge comes into play which requires more time to get close to your Minos which does a whole hell of a lot of damage and I don't want to stand next to you for too long lol, I just want to play and experiment but I'm stuck at work for a few more hours, I'm also curious to see how much my crusher badge will have an effect on your particular build, so far I have been doing a lot more damage on a few khans and leatherheads but was only hitting them for 13 basic attk DMG which takes less time for me to debuff and DMG and either escape or go for the kill. My current strat I want to build is make a 4 second ninjette stun from grapple and then basic attack debuff with one hit assuming I don't crit and then a second basic attack that I'm hoping to crit before I blade frenzy. I'm just curious to see how it will play out.
    Sorry he's in the garage for a major rework. Turns out i didnt know as much as i thought about his full potential, maybe youll get to meet my rook :P

Great, now I have to re build. lolol

My minos is built with resist and health. Hes tanky but not to tanky need the health for that dot damage. And my ninjete is a fun build either i kill somone do sum dqmage to them or kill myself 525 health op.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123