Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Important Tournament Update!!! Please Read and Respond

In that case, my team needs a new captain.

I'm not understanding the bans/ picks

Lady bans are four pople that u dont want to see in the match. Nor your team nore thiers can play the banned champions. The p8cks are ur individual champions that your team will play i champion per team up to 4 champs each team. Each team cannot have duplicates so 1 team cant have 2khans or rooks or any other champion. But both teams can have the same champion.so team 1 can have a ninjette and so can team 2. But one of each per team. Hope it helps a little bit. If u want an example watch a league of legends lcs ranked game. Itll give u an idea. Im sure thier wont be 2 or 3 pans per team since the low champion count

Uhhh I'm screwed lol

How so. I made a seperate post about picks and bans. Long as u have 2 champs u can use u ahould be fine. Most likely 1 ban per team. If not then ise the best champ u got. Just enjoy the game and tourny. Dont stress about it or itll take away ur joy of the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by rainwoods69 View Post
    How so. I made a seperate post about picks and bans. Long as u have 2 champs u can use u ahould be fine. Most likely 1 ban per team. If not then ise the best champ u got. Just enjoy the game and tourny. Dont stress about it or itll take away ur joy of the game itself.
    Yeah I'm playing no matter what.

I wish u and everyone else the best of luck. Id be a part but daughters bday. Hope my posts have helped peopel. Good luck on ur matches and hope everyone has fun

Hello there Ladykilla! Everything that Rain has stated is absolutely correct! If you need anymore clarification feel free to ask!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12