Thread: Team Sign-Ups Almost Over

Team Sign-Ups Almost Over

Attention Everyone! Tonight at 12:00 A.M. EST is the deadline for sign ups. Originally yesterday was going to be the last day for sign ups, but I have given a little more leeway. At that time, I will post brackets for tomorrow! I will start adding the team captains on PSN at this time so I can communicate with you during the tournament tomorrow! Squeeze that practice in and let's have fun tomorrow!

I made a post about how picks and bans work. Idk how many bans or how the picks are done. It will be a help if u would do the honors of posting on the one i did to help those. Thank you

Nevermind! I found the post Rain and everything you stated was correct and so I supported you! No problem and have a good one!
    Last edited by Emomiime; 09-18-2015 at 10:12 PM.

I think its titled tounament style bans/picks. Should be near the top of the lists lady was the last to post on it

Here is the link to the tournament bracket! http://challonge.com/1stComTGT Because of the strange number of people, several teams will be getting first game byes.