Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggtions / future guide

Hybrid View

Suggtions / future guide

Hopefully would like to see some guides for some charecters. Me being a new player and not knowing what charecters are good or not as good. Badges and builds that would be suggested and not. Also looking to help out any other new players that would like to see some more knowledge.

I'm happy to get a guide thread going and keeping it updated. if there are any willing people out there to suggest builds for any toons and what not.

If it doesn't take off I would love some suggestions for my personal knowledge on what are good work out / badge builds.

Thank you for anyone who is willing to take the time to help my noob self along with any other begginners. I think something like this would help out a bunch of new players to keep them active in this game

Respawn time. That's all you need...

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    Respawn time. That's all you need...
    Lol trying to hint something?

Best General Strategy:

- Boost skill damage
    - Boost resistances
    - Pick a weapon that compliments your build
    - Pick energy or health regen boost based on character's weakness

Hex duration>Health Regen

Hello there Emomiime here! We actually have a section for this on the TGT Wikia! If you or anyone else would like to post a guide on there feel free too! http://transgalactictournament.wikia...urnament_Wikia

Ok so far nothing really useful lol.

Well the way I see it, is most people don't want to share their builds, because they worked hard on figuring out an op build and don't want someone else to just easily build it/take advantage of it.
    (I'm not speaking for anyone)
    I'm open about sharing my kilowatt build, just because I'm not even sure it's the best build it could be xD
    I'd suggest just reading the badges and planning a build that works for you, which I know isn't what you're looking for. So sorry lol

I can't post my builds, then you'll kill me

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    I can't post my builds, then you'll kill me
    This is funny yet true XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast