Respawn time. That's all you need...
    Lol trying to hint something?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    I can't post my builds, then you'll kill me
    This is funny yet true XD

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    I can't post my builds, then you'll kill me
    Pretty much this~

Hey there Emomiime here! I have decided to start adding my builds to the wikia so that everyone can see them! While I may not have the best builds, I believe my builds should help new people to the game learn the basic mechanics of the champions as well as have a basis so they can figure out how they want to build their champs. I will try to make at least two builds tonight with adding all of my builds before this coming Friday! The current champions I have fully built are Nexi, Platimus, Oddilus, Minos, Brutus, Ninjette, Rook, and 1 badge away from completing Ace. Again, these are probably not the best builds for these champs and of course are not the only way to build, but they are quite formidable. Thanks for your patience and hopefully my evil concoctions will help people that are having a hard time!

Ninjette Build Done! =P http://transgalactictournament.wikia...Ninjette_Build

Rook Build Done! http://transgalactictournament.wikia...27s_Rook_Build
    Last edited by Emomiime; 09-29-2015 at 09:05 PM. Reason: added rook build

Quote Originally Posted by Emomiime View Post
    Hey there Emomiime here! I have decided to start adding my builds to the wikia so that everyone can see them! While I may not have the best builds, I believe my builds should help new people to the game learn the basic mechanics of the champions as well as have a basis so they can figure out how they want to build their champs. I will try to make at least two builds tonight with adding all of my builds before this coming Friday! The current champions I have fully built are Nexi, Platimus, Oddilus, Minos, Brutus, Ninjette, Rook, and 1 badge away from completing Ace. Again, these are probably not the best builds for these champs and of course are not the only way to build, but they are quite formidable. Thanks for your patience and hopefully my evil concoctions will help people that are having a hard time!
    That Ninjette build tho lol

That ninjette build, you might be the only one who builds to die. But with how much energy ninjettes skills cost you might as well just die when you use your kit anyway. I love ninjette but squishy champs shouldn't run out of energy that fast.

My ninjete runs tear 3 attack damage x4 crit badge energy regen and the double damage badge so i do 1700+ damage kill my self or tickle. Its a fun build not for competitive i have like 545 health on mine

Blog Entries
    I do that same Rook build. I like either hex or switch between speed drain or girded. Speed drain is just fun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12