Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Authenticating Error

Hybrid View

Authenticating Error

ok so I was in a group with my buddy we started the search for a quick match.it then kicked both of us off the game, just exited no error report at all. now all it said when I try to log in is Error authenticating please try again soon. he had no problem signing back in

PS4 Id is Haylicks
    Last edited by Timothy Moser; 09-25-2015 at 05:23 PM.

ok so I have tried restarting my ps4, restarting my router. I even checked my sen account just to make sure my info was not changed and I still get this error. Anyone have any other solutions

ok so now I have deleted the game reinstalled it and I still get the same message. Please can anyone help me. I love this game and plan on playing it for years to come. Am I the only one getting this error

I have checked everything even further and found that another one of my accts that has never even logged into TGT is getting the same thing. my third acct lets me log in just find.

Ya I have 2 other accounts that will work fine but my main one just nothing doesn't even attempt now.

This has happened to some people I know just now. And it has happened to me in the past. I closed tgt and I even restarted my ps4 . It worked so I could get into home screen but then it froze as it was searching for game. But somehow it worked after I kept closing tgt and going in.

I have been trying all day now randomly in between games I have restarted multiple times Iv tried a lot but nothing still pretty aggravating considering that they are supposedly watching the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Moser View Post
    ok so I was in a group with my buddy we started the search for a quick match.it then kicked both of us off the game, just exited no error report at all. now all it said when I try to log in is Error authenticating please try again soon. he had no problem signing back in

PS4 Id is Haylicks
    This happened to my friend as well but not me...strange

Started having the same exact issue around 5pm EST yesterday (Friday). I was having a blast playing the game since I downloaded it earlier in the day and then I suddenly start getting the login error telling me "Error authenticating. Please try again soon." Very annoying to get such an error for such an entertaining game.

Being that it was free, I'll give the devs a chance to fix it. Had I paid money though, I would definitely be demanding it back at this point...

For me it started around 2pm only thing I haven't done at this point is redownloading but some people have already tried with no luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast