Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kiz Studios please respond

Hybrid View

Kiz Studios please respond

Ok so I have been posting about an authentication bug that happened a little over 3hours ago, I have seen one other person post about it. Kiz you told us that you are watching the forums very closely. Why is it that you have not responded in any way.

Yep it has now been 6 hours and still nothing from any devs I just love not getting to play a game I have spent so much time on.
    PSN-Razusaki

I completely agree. the fact that its been so long an nothing is not right. This is not a good start to a beta fellas.
    Last edited by Timothy Moser; 09-25-2015 at 10:48 PM.

You guys need to chill out and perhaps grow to understand the fact the devs are not 13 year olds who can sit around constantly updating content/working out bugs whilst skimming the forums to fulfill your every demand. They are adults, which believe it or not have lives to take care of too..such as jobs (to pay bills and such), families(cause you never know when the last time you are going to see someone is), and perhaps just general socializing. Instead of no-lifing TGT (And abusing exploits erm Wolf erm) how about getting some fresh air or better yet getting some shut eye, I'm sure the issue will be resolved momentarily and until then spazzing on the forums making more than one post ranting like a elementary student isn't going to make it come any faster and just make you look absolutely rediculous. If you absolutely cannot stand to not play, just make another account and fool around until your primary account's authentication is fixed, simple fix for the antsy player. Good Luck with your issues and look forward to seeing you around the field of play.
    Last edited by Myles Lay; 09-26-2015 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myles Lay View Post
    You guys need to chill out and perhaps grow to understand the fact the devs are not 13 year olds who can sit around constantly updating content/working out bugs whilst skimming the forums to fulfill your every demand. They are adults, which believe it or not have lives to take care of too..such as jobs (to pay bills and such), families(cause you never know when the last time you are going to see someone is), and perhaps just general socializing. Instead of no-lifing TGT (And abusing exploits erm Wolf erm) how about getting some fresh air or better yet getting some shut eye, I'm sure the issue will be resolved momentarily and until then spazzing on the forums making more than one post ranting like a elementary student isn't going to make it come any faster and just make you look absolutely rediculous. If you absolutely cannot stand to not play, just make another account and fool around until your primary account's authentication is fixed, simple fix for the antsy player. Good Luck with your issues and look forward to seeing you around the field of play.

PSN-Frickzaen
    Its better to be thought of a ***** then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. if you had looked, the reports started around 3 pm. even with the time difference 5pm is not an unreasonable business hour, the fact that you feel the need to try and downgrade someone said alot.Go be insecure some where else please. You are up at this hour just like the rest of us. Another fact that gives you away is that you refer to them as devs then mention they have jobs to do and cant attend to our every demand.
    Last edited by Timothy Moser; 09-26-2015 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Moser View Post
    Ok so I have been posting about an authentication bug that happened a little over 3hours ago, I have seen one other person post about it. Kiz you told us that you are watching the forums very closely. Why is it that you have not responded in any way.
    I never had a problem only my friends...

I didn't downgrade anyone other than saying you whining like a pre-schooler constantly makes you look rather pathetic Not only on this topic but abusing exploits then when they get patched q.q'ing to get your coins back HA yeahhhhh then you wake up? Also in what fairytale world do you live in that all Developers make some outstanding wage?(bout half of them do it as a hobby) This is a free-to-play (No charge right off the bat) and No Membership subscription game....their money comes purely off donations for chips which just so happens you can buy just about everything other than premium outfits with coins as well so not a whole hell of alot of individuals are going to be so generous enough to donate. This isn't Blizzard or any buy to play game, learn a little bit before you go running off with that mouth young galactian. Now back to the issue, obviously beings it is not a server wide authentication error and just some accounts it is a database issue and not a recently edited code issue..In other words they will have to contact their host (which may take alittle bit of time depending on when they found out about the issue and their host might be um closed at this hour...) then go through thousands among thousands of logs to find what caused this then think of a way to patch it without corrupting things within the database or ruining anyones stats or accounts or other fragile things. (Which will take alittle time, but I am sure will be resolved within the next day or two) I as well have this issue and so does 14 people on my friend's list and all of which are patiently waiting. I'm sure the team is sincerely sorry for this inconvience and will make it right as soon as they can, until then take a breather. I will not be responding anymore to this thread unless someone well-mannered has a question (So all disrespectful and ignorant bashes will be ignored, Wolf). Good luck all patiently waiting Galactians, and look forward to smashing through the fields/arenas with you all soon enough.
    Last edited by Myles Lay; 09-26-2015 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myles Lay View Post
    I didn't downgrade anyone other than saying you whining like a pre-schooler constantly makes you look rather pathetic Not only on this topic but abusing exploits then when they get patched q.q'ing to get your coins back HA yeahhhhh then you wake up? Also in what fairytale world do you live in that all Developers make some outstanding wage?(bout half of them do it as a hobby) This is a free-to-play (No charge right off the bat) and No Membership subscription game....their money comes purely off donations for chips which just so happens you can buy just about everything other than premium outfits with coins as well so not a whole hell of alot of individuals are going to be so generous enough to donate. This isn't Blizzard or any buy to play game, learn a little bit before you go running off with that mouth young galactian. Now back to the issue, obviously beings it is not a server wide authentication error and just some accounts it is a database issue and not a recently edited code issue..In other words they will have to contact their host (which may take alittle bit of time depending on when they found out about the issue and their host might be um closed at this hour...) then go through thousands among thousands of logs to find what caused this then think of a way to patch it without corrupting things within the database or ruining anyones stats or accounts or other fragile things. (Which will take alittle time, but I am sure will be resolved within the next day or two) I as well have this issue and so does 14 people on my friend's list and all of which are patiently waiting. I'm sure the team is sincerely sorry for this inconvience and will make it right as soon as they can, until then take a breather. I will not be responding anymore to this thread unless someone well-mannered has a question (So all disrespectful and ignorant bashes will be ignored, Wolf). Good luck all patiently waiting Galactians, and look forward to smashing through the fields/arenas with you all soon enough.
    What are you talking about "exploits". who mentioned anything about exploits and coins. what is this babble. Don't drink the bong water. I have only been playing for bout a week, so I wouldn't know what exploit and or patch your talking about. thank you for input, once again you have attempted to downgrade some one to bolster your own self. Mr. Frick Please don't bring any personal feelings from your aggravation from the field onto the forums
    Last edited by Timothy Moser; 09-26-2015 at 03:14 AM.

Your right, but way out of topic and way out of line, you wanna be a smartass? Well let me do you one more, this forum has at least one moderator right? Well why wouldn't the community of an active forum be notified or at leat confirmed in their gamewide server failures? Its been several hours since the game went down for a lot of people. Ill time this messags on a mobile device. " sorry tgt community, after multiple reports we have discovered a critical game error causing authentication errors upon logging in. We are working to resolve this issue at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your ubderstanding and continued support! - KizSudios"......

Alright a minute 15 you got me. Maybe that's asking a lot, but isn't that like the purpose of forums? Current issues/events/discussions.

Alll in all move on d bag.

I mistaked you for someone else, but im not putting you down to bo.lster myself, im simply sick of the ungrateful players. This is a f2p console moba, be grateful it is even here. And me aggravated from the field? Lol you should know firsthand, that doesnt come often;]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast