Thread: How Many Smashmuch Champions Fans Are Here?

Post How Many Smashmuch Champions Fans Are Here?

This isn't really that important but I was wondering how many of you are Smashmuck Veterans? It almost seems like we are a dying breed and it would be nice to know that there are still some of us here. Feel free to share old Smashmuck memories and just have a good time. The thing I miss the most is destroyer mode and Scuttlemuck. Can't wait till we have them again!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello there! I am also an SMC vet. My two favorite champs that have not been added yet (and I really can't wait) are Dr. Jennifer and Kunak. In truth, I wish they would've had the three game modes be Destroyer, Siege, and Annihilation as they are my favorite but we will get these modes eventually so it's w/e. Some of the great memories of this game include ones like running in to suicide scathe builds, Running the bomb in siege mode with Dr. Jennifer, playing in the events like the Up Up and Away event, and finally participating in the community ran league they had established. Although at the time I played on a ****py laptop that dropped frames constantly, SMC was still one of my favorite games of all time and TGT is starting to fill that gap of losing SMC.

so is this game a remake of SMC

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Moser View Post
    so is this game a remake of SMC
    Indeed Smashmuck went under and they had to re brand however they are doing a really nice job with TGT they are going to bring back all of the old Smashmuck stuff and then they will add on to it with new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Emomiime View Post
    Hello there! I am also an SMC vet. My two favorite champs that have not been added yet (and I really can't wait) are Dr. Jennifer and Kunak. In truth, I wish they would've had the three game modes be Destroyer, Siege, and Annihilation as they are my favorite but we will get these modes eventually so it's w/e. Some of the great memories of this game include ones like running in to suicide scathe builds, Running the bomb in siege mode with Dr. Jennifer, playing in the events like the Up Up and Away event, and finally participating in the community ran league they had established. Although at the time I played on a ****py laptop that dropped frames constantly, SMC was still one of my favorite games of all time and TGT is starting to fill that gap of losing SMC.
    Yeah I miss Siege and Destroyer they were amazing!

Hello there Emomiime here! I also wanted to add that there are very significant differences between TGT and SMC. For starters, T3 badges existed is smashmuck, but they were not as powerful and did not ha e negative effects as they do now. Cosmetic badge were purely cosmetic and had no effects what do ever. Also, this maybe false, I do not remember champion's having -% damage reistance. It may have existed, but I can tell you for sure that not as many champions had it as they do now. There are many more changes, but I just wanted to let you know that SMC and TGT are very different games! Thanks and have a good day!