Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kiz Studios please respond

they got to work on the problem as soon as they got into the office guys, lets not turn this into a bashing session. Poke in and be seen once in a while though guys. I See where it said about the moderators but, Emomiime is coordinating tournaments so he seems to be in contact with them on a regular basis and they trust him too. He is as good as a moderator in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Moser View Post
    Your a little late Noah. it has been resolved
    I clearly said if this happens AGAIN, let's not act like this to each other. I read that it was resolved, but was clearly speaking for the future~
    PSN - iPityTheFoool

Hello there Emomiime here! Just wanted to clear some things up! While I am in contact with Kiz on a regular basis, I just want everyone to know that I am not really a dev. I am just some one who is trying to help out the community has much as I possible can. This is why I am trying to learn everything I can about this game through playing TGT as well as experimenting in order to answer as many peoples' questions as I can.

I do also like to hold events but by no means am I the only one capable of hosting events. Thanks Timothy for the compliment! If any one needs help, has questions, or just wants to play, feel free to contact me here or my PSN: XxemomiimexX. Have a good one ladies and gentlemen!

Hello everyone.

We resolved the authentication issue on Sat. We have been communicating everything via Facebook, but we will be better in the future about posting here in the forums.

We are a small team and supporting multiple games can get overwhelming at times. Thanks again for everyone's patience while we work out our communication systems.

Thanks as always!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyToledo View Post
    Hello everyone.

We resolved the authentication issue on Sat. We have been communicating everything via Facebook, but we will be better in the future about posting here in the forums.

We are a small team and supporting multiple games can get overwhelming at times. Thanks again for everyone's patience while we work out our communication systems.

Thanks as always!
    twitter man twitter :

hell link twitter to fb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123