Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kiz Studios please respond

Yeah maybe leting the issue be known but not bashing the small staff for having not 24\7 support, 1 topic was enough no need for 1 in every thread.
    Last edited by Myles Lay; 09-26-2015 at 04:31 AM.

one thread in bug reports and 3 hours later I made one in general. and all I was asking was some sort of confirmation that kiz had at least recognized the problem. You basing all this on the fact that this is a beta and a f2p game. hate to break it to you but I have been involved in a lot of betas, the last was a little f2p moba by the name of league of legends. this game has great potential and I will enjoy being apart of its development for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Moser View Post
    one thread in bug reports and 3 hours later I made one in general. and all I was asking was some sort of confirmation that kiz had at least recognized the problem. You basing all this on the fact that this is a beta and a f2p game. hate to break it to you but I have been involved in a lot of betas, the last was a little f2p moba by the name of league of legends. this game has great potential and I will enjoy being apart of its development for years to come.
    Completely agree, as I've been a part of many betas, but as a fan of this game, I will continue to post here looking for solutions. Take it how you want it but my scrutiny is only for the improvement of the game I enjoy most.

Quote Originally Posted by Myles Lay View Post
    I mistaked you for someone else, but im not putting you down to bo.lster myself, im simply sick of the ungrateful players. This is a f2p console moba, be grateful it is even here. And me aggravated from the field? Lol you should know firsthand, that doesnt come often;]
    I completely agree with this person. They don't have to respond to every person who creates a thread with a headline topic PLEASE RESPOND imagine if they did that EVERY SINGLE TIME they would get zero work done.

Adjustments are being made in the game in October with an update simply by looking at the patch notes there's been quite a few adjustments.

Some people should really try to have their hand at programming to understand why coding is a patience process of micro adjustments.

I'd agree with their social media aka twitter should announce if they have problems. Such as server issues. But seeing how they waiting so long to say they were having a tournament was just as bad.
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 09-26-2015 at 10:30 AM.

don't know if they did something or not but it is letting me log in on my main account now.

don't know if they did something or not but it is letting me log in on my main account now.
    likewise i'm assuming action is being taken. And servers are offline

Thank you for hard work KIZ, hope we didn't stress you guys out too much

Let's try and not jump on the "attitude, finger pointing" bandwagon if this happened again yes? They will have issues, it's beta. They won't respond/announce every single bug report/forum post made. If there are issuesc just kick back and relax. Try having a FRIENDLY chat with the community, maybe watch streams of the game if you really want to be involved or something~

Quote Originally Posted by GamerNoah View Post
    Let's try and not jump on the "attitude, finger pointing" bandwagon if this happened again yes? They will have issues, it's beta. They won't respond/announce every single bug report/forum post made. If there are issuesc just kick back and relax. Try having a FRIENDLY chat with the community, maybe watch streams of the game if you really want to be involved or something~
    Your a little late Noah. it has been resolved

They do advertise in this game to encourage people to come talk with the devs in this forum.

Where are the devs?

Do they even have a forum moderator? And if so, why haven't they managed the forums yet?

Disclaimer: This is not "whining", these are legitimate questions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast