Thread: Group

Group

I am currently looking for a team to play with my psn is kwattigor. i would like to practice and grow in a team to try and be the best i am on mountain time but can be on for practice send me a message on psn if interested

Hello there Kwattigor Emomiime here! As of now, I am not in a team and would like to team up with you if you would like. While I do host events such as tournaments, I do plan on participating in tournaments as well. Thanks for your consideration and have a good day!
    PSN: XxemomiimexX Feel free to add me!

Quote Originally Posted by kwattigor View Post
    I am currently looking for a team to play with my psn is kwattigor. i would like to practice and grow in a team to try and be the best i am on mountain time but can be on for practice send me a message on psn if interested
    I have a group of people I play with and you are more than welcome to join us if you would like we are xXCold_FearXx (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRJ...eI1kJ2eYjWLF1A) My PSN ID:Capt_Sno

I'm also always looking for friends to play with. Feel free to add me.

PSN: omgoff

Blog Entries
    I played against omgoff a great amount today. Had me omgoffing. Lol add me if you would like. TheHashAssassin

Add me ZRO2SIXTY and looking for a team to play in tournament.