Thread: Looking for team

Looking for team

Myself and 2 other players are in search of a team for the upcoming TGT annihilation tournament. We are primarily plunderball players but enjoy competition all of us have around a 10.00 annihilation K/D or higher.

My Roles:
    Maxed Nexi
    Maxed Platymus
    Maxed Kilowatt
    Maxed Ninjette
    Maxed Minos
    Maxed VooGhoul

IKnow_Breh's roles:
    Maxed Leatherhead
    Maxed Khan
    Maxed Sprout
    Maxed Rook (Soon)

Dj21pno's Roles:
    Maxed Khan
    Maxed Nexi
    Maxed Kilowatt

Please let me know if anyone is seriously interested in forming a team. I would like to start playing regularly as a team for about an hour or two a night. Thanks for your time

Blog Entries
    Hello fish paste. I've had bank and forth games between two of you guys and back and forth leader board fights with you lol. I am TheHashAssassin.

Maxed Rook. Khan. Nexi. Minos (needing badges) and platy (soon to be)

I am interested. Laid back with a communicative team evolving skill. Great listener. Add me if you would like and we can learn each other's schedules.
    Last edited by Hash; 10-05-2015 at 10:02 PM. Reason: needed more detail!

Love to see the dedication to the tournament guys I hope you form a fantastic team!

Interested in Joining up. ZRO2SIXTY is my psn handle. I have a maxed out Kilowatt and VooGhoul.

Quote Originally Posted by ns_sanchez View Post
    Interested in Joining up. ZRO2SIXTY is my psn handle. I have a maxed out Kilowatt and VooGhoul.
    I'll add you on psn and we can play some games tomorrow if you are up for it

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Hello fish paste. I've had bank and forth games between two of you guys and back and forth leader board fights with you lol. I am TheHashAssassin.

Maxed Rook. Khan. Nexi. Minos (needing badges) and platy (soon to be)

I am interested. Laid back with a communicative team evolving skill. Great listener. Add me if you would like and we can learn each other's schedules.
    I'll be sure to add you as well and we can start working something out

Sounds good fish. I'll be on today and tomorrow maxing out vooghoul stats.